L2 GOLD RUSH IG walker help request

So here's the deal, when l2gold, when it was still c4 and was using bakeice meged with 3 other servers they updated it to interlude client, and decided not to use bakeice while it has already been bypassed from a guy on your formum(respect). And while I really don't have a clue how to bypass security programs, i will just ask you to try to help me out on this one.

They now use a simple online updater (by Sunisoft) that only updates files and auto runs L2.exe afterwards, so you can start Lineage by L2.exe. You also can launch walker with L2.exe and you can login until you get to chose the server, there you get stuck, and after 10-15 seconds u get disconected.

I was wondering if this is hard to bypass? Can it be fixed by just changing some system files in the system folder?

I would really apreciate if anyone would help me, and so would alot of other people on this forum, while this server is pretty famous ^^.

P.S. here's the link to server's page : http://l2gold.cc/

• 1 month later...

So here's the deal, when l2gold, when it was still c4 and was using bakeice meged with 3 other servers they updated it to interlude client, and decided not to use bakeice while it has already been bypassed from a guy on your formum(respect). And while I really don't have a clue how to bypass security programs, i will just ask you to try to help me out on this one.

They now use a simple online updater (by Sunisoft) that only updates files and auto runs L2.exe afterwards, so you can start Lineage by L2.exe. You also can launch walker with L2.exe and you can login until you get to chose the server, there you get stuck, and after 10-15 seconds u get disconected.

I was wondering if this is hard to bypass? Can it be fixed by just changing some system files in the system folder?

I would really apreciate if anyone would help me, and so would alot of other people on this forum, while this server is pretty famous ^^.

P.S. here's the link to server's page : http://l2gold.cc/

i would like to know if someone can do smthing, although i dont understand all the software things..(pretty much irrelevant to these things)..someone help me, bored of farming :DDDD