My way of enchanting a weapon.

TimmyV

the enchant sucess rate depends of the time, and the lag of the server. Its impossible to be calculated, bu can be tryed estimated. But is almost mpossible, to predict when it will work or not.

Just ty fell it ;) :D

bullshit. On l2 official u ALWAYS have 2/3 chance to broke and 1/3 to enchant, no matter what + ur are going (+4 -> +5 = +65534 -> +65535), still since to make +x -> +(x+1) u have to pass from all the enchants backwards, the probability falls drammatically every + u add. it's called statistics, u should have studied it at school.

Anyways, on L2Revenge I could have _ALL_ I wanted, once ago. Now I don't play anymore on that server.

bullshit. On l2 official u ALWAYS have 2/3 chance to broke and 1/3 to enchant, no matter what + ur are going (+4 -> +5 = +65534 -> +65535), still since to make +x -> +(x+1) u have to pass from all the enchants backwards, the probability falls drammatically every + u add. it's called statistics, u should have studied it at school.

Anyways, on L2Revenge I could have _ALL_ I wanted, once ago. Now I don't play anymore on that server.

2/3 chance to broke? Oo WTF !  ...Everyone knows success rate is 2/3 & there is 1/3 chance of failure ! Next time try reading hints on loading screens !

Make sure your 3rd post on the forum makes sense.

AND over enchanting is more about LUCK than anything else. Sometimes I do +10 without breaking and sometimes I break at +4  ...while my friends are able to craft almost every time, I have failed 60% recipe's 9/10 times ...and I dropped the whole night heavy set on a 5x server on the same day.

If u use statistics, and try to calculate the chance of dropping a weapon per x mobs killed ...the probability will RISE with every mob you add. But, if something has a 1% chance to drop, even after killng 100 mobs (100% chance) u may NEVER drop it.

It's called luck, & it's not taught in math class.

1% does not mean that every 100 mobs u drop once. it means that u could drop once every 100 mobs, or 2 every 200 or x every x*100... so u may not drop once in 1000 mobs and then drop ten times consecutively... it's statistics and u learn it at school. anyways, yes the enchant prob is fixed at 2/3 success rate, my bad.

What a very lucky guy !!!  :o

My way to enchant 247% (only sry) is : wear a cowboy hat

repeat 20 times : i'm the best enchanter

knoc ur head 11 times on the wall stop repeat

shoot the enchant

::)

• 2 weeks later...