DeadPool

Chrome

too much light spots :| ...text is not well placed and it saks :\ ...

Fail?

Where would you add the text? It's well placed. It's better to have many spots, it fits.

looks good as a combo but i some parts is oversharpen work on quality and remove the text.

Where did you saw over-sharpened?

Fail?

It's better to have many spots, it fits.

No it's not. We should be focusing on the render. But our eyes get distracted because there are more than enough light spots. I personally don't like it. I don't know why. There is no harmony.

No it's not. We should be focusing on the render. But our eyes get distracted because there are more than enough light spots. I personally don't like it. I don't know why. There is no harmony.

I, personally, like all these light spots. Because my eye goes round and round on the signature and I see every spot on the signature except the render. So AndroniX probably add many focal points and that's why he add the text down there. I think you know the technique which you separate the signature in 9 squares.

project if you have a oppinion...this doesn't mean that all should have the same oppinion like you...understand this ?

and I know very well what I said in my previoaus post about lighting and text ;)

Pwnzor,the ones who achieve a multi-lightsource thing get an awesome result.

The ones who don't get my ass.