SOS!!! Help.html doesn't work!

I was using your help for some time. Yesterday there was a wipe on the server i play. Today i tried to use your help. It started normally,though it doesn't work! None of it's functions works! Can u help me plz?

My sever is http://la2.netbynet.ru/

P.S. Sry for my bad English=)

I was using your help for some time. Yesterday there was a wipe on the server i play. Today i tried to use your help. It started normally' date='though it doesn't work! None of it's functions works! Can u help me plz?

My sever is http://la2.netbynet.ru/

P.S. Sry for my bad English=)[/quote']

they have fixed everything. But there still a solution to this (i will make a tutorial as soon as possible) ;)

But there still a solution to this (i will make a tutorial as soon as possible) ;)

Please hurry! Im totally desperate. GMs laugh to my face. Now Im common player on server, where Im playing. I used to be a high lvl multi-millionare.

Help! Give me back my dignity.

Its very strange, because help is normally appear and e.g. TALK SELECT or HARPROCKS WH work correct. Nothing else. A 2 weeks ago Sophie gave me 1adena (she was fixed) but now she gave me nothing.

I have got the same problem. Someone was crushing the server, so admins found some protection against help. Since then the help opens, but does nothing, sometimes the forget to lunch it so it works. Im sure they havent repaired npc, cuz they dont know how so they delete every bugable npc. i heard one of the GMs talking about fixed client, which reports every attempt to exploit. Please hurry with your walkthrough, so we can enjoy your new help during christmas.

Thank you in advance :roll: