interlude [L2OFF]L2 Sentinel

AkaDumanisT

Admin has done nothing on this.Just took a ready pack from here or ragezone,and changed rates and put some basic things,lol

buffer is awful and ancient,he can't even configure drops,and many other things

I will hack it ! Like I did it on L2hobby.

It must be easy :)

We are getting ddosed right now, can't acces to machine cause of kid (born 1994 checked) who make's ddos probably from his father dedicated server so right now we can't do anything but soon when operator make machine rr we are going to report this guy and then we buy cisco protection to avoid kid's like this one.

οk.

We are getting ddosed right now, can't acces to machine cause of kid (born 1994 checked) who make's ddos probably from his father dedicated server so right now we can't do anything but soon when operator make machine rr we are going to report this guy and then we buy cisco protection to avoid kid's like this one.

οk.

I will hack it ! Like I did it on L2hobby.

haha^^ respect

Machine was working from like 3-4 hours. But only people from RO could connect to, from now Noone can't connect to server! We have to wait for a company which will restart Inthernet connection on our box, that's means tomorrow.

thats why my clan was playing and i couldnt login, lol!

anyway wait till tomorrow.