[WTS] Website

L2Dialogos

Hello, I have designed a Website. New style. Simple and good. I did it myself, so I don't want crappy comments like "wow ripped!!!".

It is on PSD format.

- Preview -

• The PSD is:

• Fully Organized - Folders,Subfolders. All contain correspond names, for easy guideance.
    • Fully Customizable - You can modify almost everything.

Prices Discussable

Contact via

PM

Guys, how can u belive this lol-fuck-face kid ? Listen to me, where you see an website that haves text : Lorem Ipsum.................................................. It`s 100% designed/created by www.hv-designs.co.uk

Guys, how can u belive this lol--beep--face kid ? Listen to me, where you see an website that haves text : Lorem Ipsum.................................................. It`s 100% designed/created by www.hv-designs.co.uk

not really loren ipsum is just a dummy text for designers.

but this website sucks anyways

Guys, how can u belive this lol--beep--face kid ? Listen to me, where you see an website that haves text : Lorem Ipsum.................................................. It`s 100% designed/created by www.hv-designs.co.uk

lol'ed so fucking hard! hahahah

lolen www.lipsum.com

but this website sucks anyways

[gr]fysika, ti alo tha elege o hater? DN ine R&C man dont spam

LISTEN NOW ALL YOU DESIGNERS!

When you guys are designing, stop adding the f*cking gallery on the PSD, because 99% wont be using it, yeah sure it looks nice etc.

But to make it work in codes, it's a whole different level. I hate it when people ask me to code something in html.. and they have the f*cking image gallery and they NEED IT TO WORK.

Now it's mostly done in java scripts.. or Ajax... so imo, stop using those galleries!

When you guys are designing, stop adding the f*cking gallery on the PSD, because 99% wont be using it, yeah sure it looks nice etc.

But to make it work in codes, it's a whole different level. I hate it when people ask me to code something in html.. and they have the f*cking image gallery and they NEED IT TO WORK.

Now it's mostly done in java scripts.. or Ajax... so imo, stop using those galleries!

i didnt ask u to code? :S wtf. stop spamming men

i didnt ask u to code? :S wtf. stop spamming men

No, but someone will eventually... anyway.. I like your design it's just that gallery that's annoying me since I'm the one of many who's going to have problems with them in the future :P

No, but someone will eventually... anyway.. I like your design it's just that gallery that's annoying me since I'm the one of many who's going to have problems with them in the future :P

hehe :P its ok, but i think its spam :P (most of replies)

why do you think you will have the privilege to code it ?

damn with this douchebags from pix-freaks .

the website is nice, imo not for L2 most, but its nice. ur getting better and better dialogos gg.

why u dont use google first , poor advertiser.