[Official][Suggest And Request] Movies

Raule

yes no arrow :( the final episode was so epic :(

The good thing is that, half of my series list goes in vancation, and the rest of them comes back.

yes no arrow :( the final episode was so epic :(

omgggggggggggggggg so epiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

omgggggggggggggggg so epiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

[gr] sto telos eprepe na ton parei agkalia kai na ton dixnei na vgenei apto ktirio... to perimena pos kai pos kai den to ekanan..... AMATEURS! [/gr]

[gr] sto telos eprepe na ton parei agkalia kai na ton dixnei na vgenei apto ktirio... to perimena pos kai pos kai den to ekanan..... AMATEURS! [/gr]

NAI, alla kai pali epic, thelw season 2 amesa :D [/gr]

NAI, alla kai pali epic, thelw season 2 amesa :D [/gr]

[gr] nai season 2 asapor kai smallville season 11 kai chuck season 6 mi milisw gia prison break season 5 kai lost season 20490239402394 EPIC [/gr]

[gr] efaga ta niata mou me aftes tis seires thelw kai allo [/gr]

[gr] nai season 2 asapor kai smallville season 11 kai chuck season 6 mi milisw gia prison break season 5 kai lost season 20490239402394 EPIC [/gr]

[gr] efaga ta niata mou me aftes tis seires thelw kai allo [/gr]

[gr] kai to supernatural 8elw na dw tin season 9 pws exelizetai, ginetai ligo fucked up i katastash :P

[gr] kai to supernatural 8elw na dw tin season 9 pws exelizetai, ginetai ligo -beep-ed up i katastash :P

da yes si ja nai :D

During holidays I watched:

Hawaii Five-0 (3 seasons), last episode airing 2morrow.

Arrow (Yes I kinda liked the last episode)

Teen Wolf (2 seasons): I had seen some of the older series and I liked the script so I watched it. Not perfect but not bad as well.

I'm thinking of watching:

Sherlock

Revolution

During holidays I watched:

Hawaii Five-0 (3 seasons), last episode airing 2morrow.

Arrow (Yes I kinda liked the last episode)

Teen Wolf (2 seasons): I had seen some of the older series and I liked the script so I watched it. Not perfect but not bad as well.

I'm thinking of watching:

Sherlock

Revolution

go watch shameless us

what? you will like it, actually you will love it

i don't know. i've got many movies to watch till i start a new tv series.