[?]Lineage decreases..

..lipido?

It is a serius matter and I don't want to see kidden posts..

If you don't know what lipido is that means you are not enought mature to share your opinion.

As for me,after playing a while I noticed that my lipido was decreased.. but when I stoped playing it raised again.

Alone the matter of fact you've used a latin word, makes it funny already.

Ok. stop been off topic now.

Besides, i cant really understand what's the funny thing here.. I just made a notice.

Also check this..

"It is a serius matter and I don't want to see kidden posts.."

So next idiot reply is -1 karma.

Lmao uuhuuuu like I'd care, with all honesty.

But whatever, I'll leave you to your glorious, serious topic now.

Lets figure out if it descreases the size of your "lipido"

In game or in real life ? :) I don't see the point of writing just that, "desire for sex", where is the context ? where is the question ? In every forum users are used to questions.

If you wanna debate the whole subject, i am sorry, but you know better than me that this is a gaming forum, and more than 50% of the users that will reply here won't even understand the real idea of you topic, so you will only get "lol replyes", some of them will be just to increase posts, other asking stupid questions.

So, give us some more ideas about what we should debate ...

In game or in real life ? :) I don't see the point of writing just that, "desire for sex", where is the context ? where is the question ? In every forum users are used to questions.

If you wanna debate the whole subject, i am sorry, but you know better than me that this is a gaming forum, and more than 50% of the users that will reply here won't even understand the real idea of you topic, so you will only get "lol replyes", some of them will be just to increase posts, other asking stupid questions.

So, give us some more ideas about what we should debate ...

+1.you didn't write it correctly,that's why the people started to do lol replyes  as fallendream said.can you improve your topic a bit so it's easy to understand it and have a good topic ? thank you in advance

This whole topic is senseless and a pathetic and hilarious piece of rubbish.

And is, just by the way, totally ridduculous.

Not even LOGICAL.

And uhuuu /care for -1 Karma. You've just quite proofed that you're the actual

"kido"

END QUOTE

Hhahahahahaha, now i get it, and yes it's true. The question  in fact is a little hidden, BUT!!!, is a good one.

Lineage decreases sex desire ?

That depends, what kind of life you have. Some have real life, some don't, some don't even know what that means. From my opinion, to give up sex for a game where you get replyes like "stfu noob, get a life, owned, FU noob, etc etc" that is plain stupid or you don't event realize that you decision is a retarded one.

It almost happend to me, 6 year ago, when i started to play Lineage, i was so absorbed in the game that i almost didn't heared my girlfriend, when she said after 3 hours watching at me "..... and i will swallow" :)

So, if you wanna spend your whole day in front of the pc playing the game, all desires are reduced, not only the sex. No one can give you a real answer, each one of us have a different life style.

Anyway, assuming you are between 18 - 23, and you have a girlfriend, or 2-3, and you didn't had sex in like 1 week, then watch yourself in the mirror, you have a real problem dude :)