aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Im sorry if my question is misplaced, but is Frintezza working in Acis L2j?

It's not yet, and it can't be, for the simple reason we use NPC templates from L2J IL, and I won't change any template one by one for the simple reason we got them already ready to commit using L2OFF as source (which fix hundreds of issues such as collision radius, wrong weapons, wrong stats).

Once the NPC refactor will be ended (I want to make it in next revision cycle), then it will open the door to AI refactor which currently can't be done, such as Antharas, Frintezza and Sailren.

I currently aim to finish scripts folder, as it is in standby since a while and the refactor begun one year ago, so there is good chance than in around 30 revs, scripts folder is almost finished.

If you want details, a Frintezza script is actually roaming internally. The dev has been stopped as the author has been banned.

Next revision will see the 300th script rewritten. Gj to all sharers.

Changeset 279

Quests, Misc

We reached a total of 300 scripts commited ! Ty to all sharers !

Quests

- addition of Q273, Q292, Q293, Q340, Q602, Q604, Q610, Q616, Q625.

- cleanup the demote methods for ketra and varka (use a for loop instead of imbricated if/else).

- few HTMs "typos". Mostly to keep a shared pattern amongst all quests.

Misc

- add a restriction for newbie check based on class level (avoid to be considered as a Newbie as a Saggitarius lvl 12).

- drop a double message (reduceAdena() already got YOU_NOT_ENOUGH_ADENA included).

I registered in the forum, but cannot find any download link or svn link can someone tell me how to download this pack?

Yes, you should check announcements section since there you will find ALL necessary infos. Thanks

I will ask another noob question and hope you will pay attention to this question.

I downloaded this pack open eclipse make project with name interlude added files clicked build.xml with right mouse click run as>ant Build, program finished his work and when i went to directory where this files where compiled i found not compiled files there was only copied files and folders, what I'm doing wrong can someone help with this problem?

I will ask another noob question and hope you will pay attention to this question.

I downloaded this pack open eclipse make project with name interlude added files clicked build.xml with right mouse click run as>ant Build, program finished his work and when i went to directory where this files where compiled i found not compiled files there was only copied files and folders, what I'm doing wrong can someone help with this problem?

yeap you have to put files manually and make the server folder..

this project hasn't build mode..

When your are planning to implement Antharas?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=190122.msg2366592#msg2366592

Happy b-day Tryskell sorry , I did not knew was your b-day , give me an add on msn I want to speak with you about those crazy dreams.