aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Guest Elfocrash

1st of all Tryskell is not a Professional dev as you say.He is a really skilled l2j developer,nothing less nothing more.(and i admire him)

2nd before saying something for me you'd better think that i am way better than you.By calling my stuff shits won't make you look cool or even better than me cuz i know you can't make them yourself + that i am a better coder than you + i can easily be a pack user or inner circle. I JUST DONT WANT TO BE. Know why? Cuz i dont find no interest in coding quests.

Have you ever though why people share custom client modding except custom code features in l2jfrozen's forum? Because it fits the frozen's model. Would it look cool to share custom codes and client modding in acis?i guess no.And btw i share my work in any forum,this does not mean i am helping the project.Also my Tester position in frozen is virtual.i Just asked nefer to make me Tester in order to be able to edit my posts (regular members can't). I am part of frozen's community cuz acis can't accept what i am doing and i have talked with Tryskell for this way to many times.Also if you check my posts i always recommend to people to work for acis and use it because it is the best pack around. So what is your problem if i share my stuff in forums.Don't consider me as a contributor for frozen cuz i am not.

And next time you gonna talk for me you'd better know what i am doing and who i am.

And get some personality btw. You are like Tryskell's ECHO.

Take care :)

Guest Elfocrash

nothing to do with war.i just explain my position.i won't answer in any of his reply.He can have his opinion but i have the right to explain how the things are :)

I agree with McMago in some way , but seriously dude  next time dont be so offensive!

My vote goes to acis but im running my server with l2jfrozen pack because its a pvp server and frozen have many custom features, if i decide to open a mid rate i will choose acis because of its stability and protection against exploits!!!

My point is that you cant compare them because acis is focused on retail features and l2jfrozen on custom so stop trolling each other for such a reason!

Take care

My post intention is not to flame frozen, i to flame people who defend frozen and attack acis without knowledges of projects status.

We all are hobby mates, we like l2j, and we do it for free, there are not reason to flame, but there are some stupid people without any idea leaveing useless words in their post attacking aCis all they, and sometimes to be offensive is needed, cause we are 5-6 ppl posting to defend our work and frozen "people" are 50 posting all day to attack us (with "people" i mean people like maximillian2, not frozen owners or devs..)

Guest Elfocrash

i have knowledge of both projects and i recommend acis.If you have checked my posts you would know. Now please remove my name from there.i am not a frozen's contributor. it is like throwing  poop in my face

+ i never said something bad for acis like i did for frozen.

i have knowledge of both projects and i recommend acis.If you have checked my posts you would know. Now please remove my name from there.i am not a frozen's contributor. it is like throwing  poop in my face

You have contributions in their forum, so i don't think your name should be removed, i'm not insulting you, i'm only posting information, i saw posts about client mods/tutorial in forzen done by you (great ones, maybe not usefull for a project, but at least is not crappy shits..) if you had post in acis i would put you in acis ;)

I'm trying to explain to people that frozen contributor, only give custom mods, and client modifications, and in acis our "10 members" works 300% more than 3k frozen "contributor" and doing better contribution (server side, core development, optimization, etc...).

My post intention is not to flame frozen, i to flame people who defend frozen and attack acis without knowledges of projects status.

We all are hobby mates, we like l2j, and we do it for free, there are not reason to flame, but there are some stupid people without any idea leaveing useless words in their post attacking aCis all they, and sometimes to be offensive is needed, cause we are 5-6 ppl posting to defend our work and frozen "people" are 50 posting all day to attack us (with "people" i mean people like maximillian2, not frozen owners or devs..)

Just ignore them and focus on your work to make the project better and trust me this will "hurt" them more

Guest Elfocrash

and i can still do more stuff from like the 17/20 inner circle.

of and also you forgot Zoey76 in frozen's contributors.

AAH and from tomorrow i will fill aCis boards with client modding guides and shares and also custom codes so i can be considered as aCis' contributor too :D

and i can still do more stuff from like the 17/20 inner circle.

of and also you forgot Zoey76 in frozen's contributors.

AAH and from tomorrow i will fill aCis boards with client modding guides and shares and also custom codes so i can be considered as aCis' contributor too :D

Custom boards are private section, maybe is better idea focus in search for bugs or port some quest to java (now we are working on scripts folder/boneCP pooler) theese are the best contribution to do ;)

Guest Elfocrash

i have done like 5-6 quests for acis and Tryskell knows it.i did it from curiosity though so i won't post them.

Ahh and the quest tutorial that Tryskell wrote for aCis was an msn conversation with me.

So i guess i am kinda older than you in that case

i have done like 5-6 quests for acis and Tryskell knows it.i did it from curiosity though so i won't post them.

Ahh and the quest tutorial that Tryskell wrote for aCis was an msn conversation with me.

So i guess i am kinda older than you in that case

that's good, for sure you are older, i'm one of the newest inner circles, and with small contributions only some quests and litle bug report/fix. but at least i try to learn and to do something usefull, like the other 17/20 inners 3k frozeners cannot say that, 95% is only registered to post critical bugs that are ruining their full donate+crappy web template+1monthfullofbugcustompvpshitserver ;)

Guest Elfocrash

I won't continue that cuz it is waste of time + my fack buddy will come here in 5 minutes ^^

I hope more people care about acis like you.it worth it.Ah and btw it was an IL server with 2k online called sandora once based on...

Nites mate :D time for some fun here.and keep learning.

(people can steal your money,your home,your wife ^^,but not your knowledge.This is what no one can steal from us)

Have a beautiful night