[share] Certifications skills without class skills.

[Greek] Kalispera sas.

Den einai kati spoudeo se sxesi me ta alla share , alla emena mou edose tin xara tou Share.

[English]Hello

This is not hard to be done but the idea is great and i d like to share it .

[Greek]Epidi iparxoun polla atoma pou exoun anoiksei server xoris na einai programmatistes (opos ego), to en logo share tha tous voithisei na apofigoun tin diagrafi olokliris tis diadikasias certification skills "mias kai exo dei na ta diagrafoun entelos gia logous  "balance" ".

Me ayti tin enalaktiki lisi mporoun na exoun ta cerifications skills xoris na iparxoun ta class skills se autin.

[English] This is a topic for new Developers (like me) . With this modifications they will be able to have cerifications skills and  process of it without class skills.

[Greek]Topothetiste to parakato link ston fakelo : gameserver\data\scripts\village_master

[English] Replace the current folder with this one .  gameserver\data\scripts\village_master

http://www.4shared.com/file/qd3Gtif-/9002_SubClassCertification.html

[Greek]Topothetiste to parakato link ston fakelo : gameserver\data\scripts\custom

[English] Replace the current folder with this one gameserver\data\scripts\custom

http://www.4shared.com/file/rKfqY_W1/8005_SubClassSkills.html

Euxaristo.

Thank you . And sorry for my english.

• 3 months later...