[Guide] Tyrant

if mobs are easy to kill you will stay on frenzy and bison( I would recommend ) and then you'll be a farm monster ^^

we're talking about "Tyrant" not "Titan".. if i don't remember bad tyrants dont have frenzy.. anyway about the rb jewels it also depends on srv.. if are easy or not to obtain them..

in farm you don't use antharas+zaken?

no because if u want farm/exp with anth and zaken on bison and zealot ur hp is up with zaken and antharas bcse this jewels have vampiric rage, so better hit mobs with bison and crt stun fist... 500 crit rate, mob never hit you :)

i`m 12 so it`s hard english for me in this age :P  ( for me ^^ ) but i play l2 3/4 years so i know some about l2, not some but realy much.

i think too about make next guide, but i thinking what class.

i think it`s now like this :)

I think it is a good guide, this class is one of the best in the lineage 2 is the most killer xD

clean true :) i still play tyrant and he is pwned all on oly and pvp too, just u need fists crt stun.

xax0r, jesus, u always have problem with smtg. just shut up and don`t tamp posts in my topic. thnx

clean true :) i still play tyrant and he is pwned all on oly and pvp too, just u need fists crt stun.

xax0r, jesus, u always have problem with smtg. just shut up and don`t tamp posts in my topic. thnx

fists crt stun are only for some servers that every second you make 20 stuns with them...

I've problem with your suckz guide.. For what kind of servers you made it? F'cking L2J HighRate UnBalanced servers? Yeah pro! You think, you made guide and all of members will congratulations you for your work? Hell no! It isn't good! I don't want spam but I must..

I've problem with your suckz guide.. For what kind of servers you made it? F'cking L2J HighRate UnBalanced servers? Yeah pro! You think, you made guide and all of members will congratulations you for your work? Hell no! It isn't good! I don't want spam but I must..

i dont reply for ur question, i just fck ur posts, u know it? u still have problem with smtg.

i dont reply for ur question, i just fck ur posts, u know it? u still have problem with smtg.

Are you so stupid? Or something like this? 'Cause you don't understund my f'cking post who's you f'ck.. I've problem with your guide dude.. 'Cause it isn't good... You miss much of tips 'n' steps.. You say 'I don't reply for your question' so what you doin' now idiot? Ehh... I don't want war with you and make you embarrass... Just stop!

When you make a f'cking good in 100% guide I'll stop having problem.

Are you so stupid? Or something like this? 'Cause you don't understund my f'cking post who's you f'ck.. I've problem with your guide dude.. 'Cause it isn't good... You miss much of tips 'n' steps.. You say 'I don't reply for your question' so what you doin' now idiot? Ehh... I don't want war with you and make you embarrass... Just stop!

When you make a f'cking good in 100% guide I'll stop having problem.

You don't want to start a war but u are still flaming gz!

@xax0r I'd want to see one of your guides :)

U say that i must stop, r u joking from me? u still make stupid posts, -2 karma, this proofs that u r nice spammer. Itsn`t my problem that u have problem with my guide, i just want that u stop spam... I sayed some days ago that if my guide r sux make ur own guide