interlude [L2OFF] L2Revenge

L2Revenge

This is Scratch from Revenge Gaming. As much as I would like to bring back the original Revenge files it is impossible as they were destroyed. Any server out there running the Revenge name is just a bad copy. The original Revenge files were in fact C4 and we upgraded them. Apparently Invictus did indeed speak with Stormshadow and Storm said he could use his his old php to put up the old Revenge website. I contacted said site and the little prick swore at me so now he can go screw himself lol.

I am putting together the old team to bring back an Interlude server. It will run as professionally as L2R was with a stable server, stable files and a good team. Scrap, Nergal, s1m, Rayne and Mero if I can twist his arm lol. It would be nice if Storm invested some of his knowledge, however, he has a family life now so his time is limited. Howard may stop in to say hi, but is still traumatized over his years running L2R hahaha seriously though I saw him recently and he's lost all his hair and apparently his midget wife won't have sex with him anymore :P

We will be using the old IRC channel, server is up and being tested now and we're just completing the website. Money issues will not be a problem as they were with L2R as we have the funds to maintain the server regardless of donations.

When it's all good I'll make a proper post instead of hanging on this guys fluff.

i believe this will be a war like it was with l2x the old and new stuff. i am expacting huge ddos attacks :D

This is Scratch from Revenge Gaming. As much as I would like to bring back the original Revenge files it is impossible as they were destroyed. Any server out there running the Revenge name is just a bad copy. The original Revenge files were in fact C4 and we upgraded them. Apparently Invictus did indeed speak with Stormshadow and Storm said he could use his his old php to put up the old Revenge website. I contacted said site and the little prick swore at me so now he can go screw himself lol.

I am putting together the old team to bring back an Interlude server. It will run as professionally as L2R was with a stable server, stable files and a good team. Scrap, Nergal, s1m, Rayne and Mero if I can twist his arm lol. It would be nice if Storm invested some of his knowledge, however, he has a family life now so his time is limited. Howard may stop in to say hi, but is still traumatized over his years running L2R hahaha seriously though I saw him recently and he's lost all his hair and apparently his midget wife won't have sex with him anymore :P

We will be using the old IRC channel, server is up and being tested now and we're just completing the website. Money issues will not be a problem as they were with L2R as we have the funds to maintain the server regardless of donations.

When it's all good I'll make a proper post instead of hanging on this guys fluff.

you feel threatened by this crap of a server?

btw, which revenge was managed by you? the first one or after? (i played just on the one managed by howard)

if u werent admin, what was your position then?

Scratch took the admin position after howard quit.

Back when Howard were Admin, Scratch was the HGM.

When Scratch became admin, then Scrap became the HGM, and I became a GM when Scratch was in charge of the server.

I really hope the best for the new L2 Revenge.. the one that will be managed by the old team, if I had the time, then I would've applied for my old position as GM. But I'm too busy with life.

GL Scratch.

[gr] pff kialos fail svr?

ilhpqp.jpg

cmon

Failure Server!

• Server type:

• Lineage II: The Chaotic Throne: Interlude
  • L2OFF

• Server rates:

• EXP: 35x
  • SP: 100x
  • DROP: 5x
  • SPOIL: 5x
  • ADENA: 200x

• Official features:

• All areas working,
  • All skills working,
  • Geodata working,
  • Fusion skills working,
  • Clan system working,
  • Augumentation system working,
  • Single and party duel working,
  • Cursed weapons working,
  • Castle sieges working,
  • Clan Hall sieges working,
  • 24 buff slots,
  • 10 Debuff slots

• Unique features:

• L2Revengetory
  • Raid map
  • Monastery of silence ( Party area )
  • Valley of Saints ( party area )
  • DVC ( boosted xp )
  • Spawn protection
  • NPC Buffers - 2h buffs,
  • AIO buffers
  • Global Gatekeeper
  • Auto learn skills
  • Anti Buff Shield (toggle skill that blocks all unwanted buffs),
  • Giran as Main Town
  • Class Changer
  • Titanium Armor/ Epic Armor / Revenge Armor
  • Olympiad armors / weapons
  • Epic weapons
  • Dusk Weapons / Shield
  • Custom Token system
  • Castle skills
  • Hero Tournament (Monthly):
  • Special olympiad system
  • Class Balance
  • HP/CP boost
  • Customized Clan Skill System
  • Customized Subclass and Nobless System

Register on our website for more info.

www.L2Revenge.us

why you make old revenge server features? if you are crafty make your own opinions and dont copy old Revenge server features!

If you think with this you will get more players you are mistaken! you will fail the work you do!

War by -----> www.Lineage2Revenge.com <-----

Best Regards

-ZOUMHS

Failure Server!

why you make old revenge server features? if you are crafty make your own opinions and dont copy old Revenge server features!

If you think with this you will get more players you are mistaken! you will fail the work you do!

War by -----> www.Lineage2Revenge.com <-----

Best Regards

-ZOUMHS

You are most fail of all,cause you pretend you are the old L2R in ur website(we are online 4+ years,bla bla)

Why you people try to gain reputation by such bullshits? make something in ur own damn it

You are most fail of all,cause you pretend you are the old L2R in ur website(we are online 4+ years,bla bla)

Why you people try to gain reputation by such bullshits? make something in ur own damn it

ehm if you dont know please dont spam...

3years online = GSPL2

Players dont like the name.

= Changed to the name 1+year ago = Lineage2Revenge

= 4 years+ online

Used the same Project.

now you are oka?

if you have time download please the patch and login ingame and tell me if you see anything like old-l2revenge.