Share your unique LineAge ideas.

BigGreen

not rly

if u make a server with features i said above,i guarantee long long living

hmm yeah! i read them and i will agree ;p.

Guys what I'm trying here is to make UNIQUE and when I mean UNIQUE I mean that no server use any of does ideas. So about the Mask/Tattoos etc yes there are Tattoos lvl 1/2/3 and PVP events I saw l2java server.

Oly-style pvp towns. What i mean by that ? no nicknames shown ,or nicknames of pvpers changed to their main class ,meaning that when you enter that pvp town ,your nick name gets changed to your class ,for Example : Doombringer ,Titan ,Gladiator .. etc. If that doesnt work than change the name to something random ,like Player ,w/e ,you name it. Not being able to be in a party in that town ,to not encourage zergs ,also clan/ally crest not being shown to also avoid zergs. Besides that ,i dont know if gear limitation is needed ,up to the developer.

Will come with more later

I like the idea about Oly :) About the crest, I bet you will hit your clan mate.

Does any of you posting here have a small idea in developing/creating/java etc ? The ideas are nice but who the hell is going to make zaken to spawn on random boats ? And how do you intend to make every player have a random name without crest, do you imagine what will happend when 30-40 players will enter that zone in the same time, i'll tell you, crash/lag etc.

Be more realistic guys.

And making noblesse by killing barakiel is already outdated, saw it in 3-4 servers and everyone cryed about it.

Does any of you posting here have a small idea in developing/creating/java etc ? The ideas are nice but who the hell is going to make zaken to spawn on random boats ? And how do you intend to make every player have a random name without crest, do you imagine what will happend when 30-40 players will enter that zone in the same time, i'll tell you, crash/lag etc.

Be more realistic guys.

And making noblesse by killing barakiel is already outdated, saw it in 3-4 servers and everyone cryed about it.

About Barakiel, Are you sure ? Because I never see any L2Private server with any of my ideas. About Barakiel droping a Items so with that items can earn nobless but Not the way I say's and the topic is made for IDEAS not trash.

About Zaken, Ohh do you think its that hard to change the spawn location ? And disable combat mode on bouts ?

Not hard to change the spawn location, that's easy, BUT, you are saying to make the spawn on diffrent boats, custom ones or the ones that travel between cities  ? Be more specific, it might be a great idea. And btw, i was not trashing, but i have a server and i know how much it takes to make something custom like you are saying.

Not hard to change the spawn location, that's easy, BUT, you are saying to make the spawn on diffrent boats, custom ones or the ones that travel between cities  ? Be more specific, it might be a great idea. And btw, i was not trashing, but i have a server and i know how much it takes to make something custom like you are saying.

Well, if you want you can put 1 zaken on each bout and each one as a custom spawn time. So its the same thing.

Mine was a quest.I will give minor clues and can adjust in any way you'd like to.

A player talks to a NPC.The npc is a musician he says that his guitar broke so you need to kill some mobs and get him the mats needed.

Then he says that you will need to get the mats to a friend(NPC) of him who will put them in place in order to make the guitar.

When you'll get back to him with the guitar he will say that you will need to get it to another guy who will paint the guitar.

Once you'll get back he says he owes you big time and he gives you some echo crystal.

You share the echo crystal with your party and you go @ Baim's room.

There,you will be asked to have a party of 5 people,in which every single person will have such an echo crystal.

While the leader uses the echo crystal,the echo crystals of the party members disappear,the first npc gets spawned there and plays a song of your choice.(wake me up inside,wake me up when september ends).Baium wakes up,you kill him,and you get the awards!

Baium wakes up,you kill him,and you get the awards!

And if everybody is able to get epics so easy, most of pvp will disappear , cause most of pvp is for epics..

And l2 will become more boring

And if everybody is able to get epics so easy, most of pvp will disappear , cause most of pvp is for epics..

And l2 will become more boring

Who the hell talked about epics?The award is not my choice!

Mine was a quest.I will give minor clues and can adjust in any way you'd like to.

A player talks to a NPC.The npc is a musician he says that his guitar broke so you need to kill some mobs and get him the mats needed.

Then he says that you will need to get the mats to a friend(NPC) of him who will put them in place in order to make the guitar.

When you'll get back to him with the guitar he will say that you will need to get it to another guy who will paint the guitar.

Once you'll get back he says he owes you big time and he gives you some echo crystal.

You share the echo crystal with your party and you go @ Baim's room.

There,you will be asked to have a party of 5 people,in which every single person will have such an echo crystal.

While the leader uses the echo crystal,the echo crystals of the party members disappear,the first npc gets spawned there and plays a song of your choice.(wake me up inside,wake me up when september ends).Baium wakes up,you kill him,and you get the awards!

why not. great :D

1. Funny farm zone (non protection) but big where all players can pvp`s

2. Balanced customs

3. nice enchant rate like safe 16 max 35 chance 85%

4. ONLY 1 ARMOR Custom ( weapons icarus)

5. Edited aguments like chance=active (chance dosent not exist)

6. Custom Wyvern mob when u kill it u get a wyvern

7. Custom Nooblese quest when u kill baylor he drop`s carandaline letter and when u click on it u become`s  nooblese