[WTB]Auto Vote Reward System For Interlude

sabas

Includes:  Hopzones and Topzone Sure and if it is possible and for other sites...

Payment:  PaySafe Card

Price: Discuss it by MSN/Skype

Of course i want a trustable member and also i want to test the system

Pm Me

Its so -beep-ing hard to "adapt" it for Interlude?

10sec job.

for you easy for me no....i take this code http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=174307.0 but it make me 2 simple errors...i ask java developers but all need money so....

Anubis very good system but very high price for me..

You want spend money to buy something which is shared.

Better idea is to spend money for someone who will fix it.

^^

in this post some members tell that this code stucks if players get reward one time..so i dont trust it too much...if i im sure that is good i dont pay for whole system...

Your money, your choose  ;D

yes sure....you see the code it working correctly?????also this code dont have config i thing thats an problem...if it work correct i can pay you to adapt it tome cause i know you are good java dev...

PM ME

Im selling my Vote System Reward for HopZone/TopZone/Gamesite and other site u want. All chronicle etc.

Price: 150€

msn isInteger@gmail.com

hahahahahahahhahhahahahah

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

You made my day!!!

@just change the imports of freya thats already shared to interlude and change a couple of things.. nothing hard..

PM ME

Im selling my Vote System Reward for HopZone/TopZone/Gamesite and other site u want. All chronicle etc.

Price: 150€

msn isInteger@gmail.com

who you think will pay 150euro for a vote reward system? pf better to buy a pro pack with 150 euro anyway GL