[L2J] L2Sevent x1000

n0name123

no i dont let it be. when you accuse someone of lieing you dont just let it be.

I'm 100% posivite you cannot bot.

and if you cannot. i would like you to apologize and say mod to delete your posts.

otherwise i will apologize to you and fill you up with items in server.

Scarface, You are obvious hater. What you are doing is just listening server, its impossible to login l2sevent with l2net. Your l2net should say something in the "l2net prompt" when you login. Now its just saying that it listens server. FAIL.

bah its only fair that someone tries to bypass servers security by cheating since this is a cheating forum.

But i dont understand why they try to lie about it. Maybe they want to prove how awesome they are at cheating.

bah its only fair that someone tries to bypass servers security by cheating since this is a cheating forum.

But i dont understand why they try to lie about it. Maybe they want to prove how awesome they are at cheating.

L2Net forum has 13093907249014092 about how to bypass your "ANTIBOT" system! Check it out!

P.S. Do you want to transfer 1 here? I guess no! ;)

L2Net forum has 13093907249014092 about how to bypass your "ANTIBOT" system! Check it out!

P.S. Do you want to transfer 1 here? I guess no! ;)

scar stop being a hater and start posting screenshots if you can.

otherwise go post in another forum.

you said today you would test. either you did or you just ignored your promise which proves you lie.

or you just ignored your promise which proves you lie.

What promise? I didnt give any promise!!!!! i'd just told you that we will talk about it at msn!

What promise? I didnt give any promise!!!!! i'd just told you that we will talk about it at msn!

so admit that l2net cannot be used. and stop this conversation.

what you did is bad image to our server. I i say something is true it should. and it is.

i dont want to let down the players

so admit that l2net cannot be used. and stop this conversation.

what you did is bad image to our server. I i say something is true it should. and it is.

i dont want to let down the players

If Im lying, why did you ban me? xD

Im ending the conversation here, because of your childish brain you got in your head!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Conversation by my side!

The enchant rate is ugly here, and you have to donate in order to change password, and that's just LOL.

In 90% Of L2Server Change Password even doesn't exist... Enchat rate is fine. Check L2Gang 33% Rate. (this is lol enchant for me :)) if you don't want to stay enchanting go to freepvp (epic fail server)

In 90% Of L2Server Change Password even doesn't exist... Enchat rate is fine. Check L2Gang 33% Rate. (this is lol enchant for me :)) if you don't want to stay enchanting go to freepvp (epic fail server)

33% enchant rate really is retarded, I rather prefer 66% rate. + In most of dedicated servers there is change PWD option...

PWD change is a vulnerability to any server. I'm not going to go into detail on why and how.

Enchant rate is fine since you can easy enchant anything you want to max within hours. Brings balance to players. But its your opinion, I accept that.