[L2J] L2Sevent x1000

n0name123

scarface did you test the server ?

Yess, nothing special...

I didnt like most the community..... i'd pked 15-20 times trying to farm..... anyway... what excactly is this anti-bot system? i can normally login with l2net(oog and ig) as most people there.... Also, there are so much dual-boxes.... why? because of the vote-reward system?

If you find a way to avoid bot login server will be the best.... but till then im out...! ;)

Yess, nothing special...

I didnt like most the community..... i'd pked 15-20 times trying to farm..... anyway... what excactly is this anti-bot system? i can normally login with l2net(oog and ig) as most people there.... Also, there are so much dual-boxes.... why? because of the vote-reward system?

If you find a way to avoid bot login server will be the best.... but till then im out...! ;)

I totally think you didnt test server since you lie about logging with l2net or walker.

totally bullshit. sorry for saying but game server is not port 7777.

go try to scam some1 else

Do you have any idea about l2net? this says that l2net logins.... Check my Settings... IP: 46.4.33.69 | Port: 2106 This is the login settings....! I didnt flame on you! and i dont say -beep-! Im not trying to scam you! Im just telling that your bot "protection" is fake or doesnt work with l2net!

So you log. did you test to bot ? i dont see any of your stats. hp 0 mp 0. Did you try to actually bot ?

Again screen shot? OMGF! Please let it be.....