interlude [L2J] L2 Certus - x666

Integer

You already failed

You had a really balanced server in start.Mages just ok,archers nerfed as much as needed to not be so OP,daggers only a bit boosted

then,about 5-6 people,went crying of forums,about damage's etc

i bet archers,didn't even have blessing  of queen,and mages with 1400 pdef

First of all,archers boosted.Yeah they rule you even in 1v1,that's right.

Secondly,daggers nerfed.Bluff was 4/10,but little reuse,and u made it 1/20

backstab at robe 1k,2k critical.Guess damage with necro at pet

400 damage from front.Yeah that's fckin balance

Do you wanna see damage on heavy armors?nah

Imagine now,you can't even deal damage to archer,equal to 50% of hp,and he kills you

One great server,destroyed cause of emo-cryers at forums,that go cry instead of learning to play L2

Good luck creating your archer server,cause of kids that know to press only F1 F1 F1 and don't know,how the class must be

+1

Haha, i'm no crying man... I just tell a truth. Pff 27 buff? It's a good number, I have all buffs which i need. It's not a point. For exaple glady hits nuk for 800 with crit, what is this? Stun land rate is to big, Summoners on oly are overpowerd, so dont fucking tell me, that im crying. 80% ppl on the server tell you the same.

Haha, i'm no crying man... I just tell a truth. Pff 27 buff? It's a good number, I have all buffs which i need. It's not a point. For exaple glady hits nuk for 800 with crit, what is this? Stun land rate is to big, Summoners on oly are overpowerd, so dont -beep-ing tell me, that im crying. 80% ppl on the server tell you the same.

Pfff all 10year old kidz cry like you... GLADY IS IN NORMAL DAMAGES !!!

Server has good balance,but Finito if you agree Daggers must be fixed a bit uh? i mean ... skill success rate / bluf...

Pfff all 10year old kidz cry like you... GLADY IS IN NORMAL DAMAGES !!!

Server has good balance,but Finito if you agree Daggers must be fixed a bit uh? i mean ... skill success rate / bluf...

yeah they must

but i don't care

Kiefer failed,as i thought,and made 2 big alliances leave

Good Job to him then destroying this server

yeah they must

but i don't care

Kiefer failed,as i thought,and made 2 big alliances leave

Good Job to him then destroying this server

y and i left with em but not becouse of balance..becouse of F*CKING DONATES....And still in search for pvp server... -.-

y and i left with em but not becouse of balance..becouse of F*CKING DONATES....And still in search for pvp server... -.-

Balance was ok.Atleast in mass pvps

where you play now dude?

My clan plays at l2sentinel,but as i can see they will leave soon,it's a fail server.There is no decent server now

Hahaha, i said on forum, that items +15 from donate is to much, and server stood one week, and they banned me on forum! Gf admins, fail moar!

they ban whoever they want lol.

but i left :p