[Ιnfo]Goddess of Destruction - Sneak Peek

not all IL servers are full of customs, I can say Freya has more useless sh1ts then IL, much more..

Useless (?) .. sorry i disagree with you, i will never find balance on C4/C5/IL [even L2OFF], comparing servers i preffer stay on last versions [FREYA or H5(when i find a good sv xD)]

That all stuff you see and makes you think WILL make unbalance, are to make balance [damn :D]

Elements (?) .. hell yeah, not only one class will kill everybody, now every single class works good :) [i never see few classes on IL]

Anyway .. i am getting out topic [sorry 6_6!]

/target pofka

/target Goemon

//MULTIBan until 2999 (?)

//close_fail_C4_C5_IL_Server now

xD!

Useless (?) .. sorry i disagree with you, i will never find balance on C4/C5/IL [even L2OFF], comparing servers i preffer stay on last versions [FREYA or H5(when i find a good sv xD)]

Are you serious?

C4 and C5 was probably the most balanced Chronicle EVER.

Btw i don't prefer play in old server... i wish to find a good freya (or higher) and start to play there...

Are you serious?

C4 and C5 was probably the most balanced Chronicle EVER.

Btw i don't prefer play in old server... i wish to find a good freya (or higher) and start to play there...

C4 and C5 was freeking awfully unbalanced sorry even if i love both they were unbalanced as hell :D

Its funny to see especially the il maniacs bithcin around and saying its a dead game while its far from dead.

Keep in mind the fact that you cant play a game(lack of skills maybe) doesnt mean its a bad game, if you always die in pvp the reason is you not the game developers :)

C4 and C5 was freeking awfully unbalanced sorry even if i love both they were unbalanced as hell :D

Its funny to see especially the il maniacs bithcin around and saying its a dead game while its far from dead.

Keep in mind the fact that you cant play a game(lack of skills maybe) doesnt mean its a bad game, if you always die in pvp the reason is you not the game developers :)

One of the rare times we two agree :)

Most ppl thinking about the past, are just players way past their peak, who blame the game, for them not being able to be at the top nowadays :)

One of the rare times we two agree :)

Most ppl thinking about the past, are just players way past their peak, who blame the game, for them not being able to be at the top nowadays :)

you see it can happen

I love gracia final + (except those fucking guards and shit accesories..) But this game.. this update come on is awful.. its like playing TEKKEN come on see the skills see that you jump from balloons.. wtf?

I love gracia final + (except those -beep-ing guards and shit accesories..) But this game.. this update come on is awful.. its like playing TEKKEN come on see the skills see that you jump from balloons.. wtf?

the jumps are quest jumps come on...

ok lets agree with this... but wtf .. you are no grade and y kill solo a boss? then the boss multiplies to another 1000 then all are red and its raining blood in almost all places and talking island?? and check when the summoner summons those wolfs and kittys? also some places are implemented from aion

ok lets agree with this... but wtf .. you are no grade and y kill solo a boss? then the boss multiplies to another 1000 then all are red and its raining blood in almost all places and talking island?? and check when the summoner summons those wolfs and kittys? also some places are implemented from aion

The places are not a problem its nice to see new places in l2 and no you dont kill a boss in no grade and the 1000 other is overreacting lets wait with these until it comes out :)

Latest news.

PAXeastBanner2.jpg

NCsoft is at PAX East this year, and we're having a free fan event to celebrate! Players from all the NCsoft games are invited to our party to meet fellow players and staff from their favorite games, play demos and receive exclusive game-branded items!

Breaking News! We are happy to announce that we'll host the North America Exclusive Limited Debut of a playable Tech Demo for Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction, which showcases new some of the new skills and stylish combat the development team is working on. To play the tech demo, you must sign up for a timeslot on a first-come-first-served basis via the RSVP method explained below. Each player that signs up for the tech demo will be reserving a 15-minute timeslot. See VIP hour below for details about how you can get special access and potential notoriety among Lineage II fans.

Date:

Friday, March 11, 2011

Time:

VIP Hour: 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

-------------------------

More at http://www.lineage2.com/archive/2011/02/pax_east_fan_ev.html

• 2 weeks later...