[Ιnfo]Goddess of Destruction - Sneak Peek

Well... i looked all those video's what members posted in here and i realised, that every new chronicle which comes out ruins my good opinion about lineage as a game more and more by every chronicle. R.I.P Lineage2, Hello WoW.

P.S. thats just my opinion

• 4 weeks later...

tn alli fora pio polla arkoudakia re

Not saying that this is bad.

But,remember C3/C4 times and check this.It's just not Lineage 2

the game is awesome and as finito said it just dont remind the c3/c4 times...for like 3 years i have never beat anakim or lithin to anyone server!!! and those raids was the best raids for c3 times!!!

but that doesnt mean the game is bad...!

and for those who said l2 = pokemon.... go play your interlude server with killing spree systems 453453425345 colors on your weapon 2342314234 dark night batman armors and all those custom things that u made....

grz!!!

and for those who said l2 = pokemon.... go play your interlude server with killing spree systems 453453425345 colors on your weapon 2342314234 dark night batman armors and all those custom things that u made....

grz!!!

not all IL servers are full of customs, I can say Freya has more useless sh1ts then IL, much more..