[Share]CSS Special-Wallhack Undetected

ChopSuey

Download Link ~~~> Special WH Download

To Install:

1. Browse through hack and choose either Individual hacks or a single Compilation

2. Extract "MATERIALS" folder(s) from the hack you choose into game folder at "\Steam\SteamApps\<ACCOUNT NAME>\counter-strike source\cstrike", being sure to Copy and Replace all files.

3. Enjoy!

-Compilation: Full - Color ON

-Compilation: sv_consistency Safe

-Custom-'built' maps (all stock maps & a handful of popular custom ones) to improve navigation

-Removed hands

-Removed flashbang

-Removed smoke

-Removed sun glare

-Removed skyboxes

-Red Ts

-Blue CTs

-Pink C4

-White Flashbang grenade

-Silver knife

-Brown machine gun

-Purple pistols

-Orange rifles

-Yellow shotguns

-Green SMGs

-Light Red snipers

-Yellow HE grenade

-White hostages

-Translucent models

-Translucent, dark grid walls

UltraFreak:

-Grid texture

Updated For This WH Is

HUGE update!

The sv_consistency safe compilation now has:

colored T's (red),

CT's (blue),

weapons (assorted),

grenades (red HE, white Flash),

the Bomb (pink)

removed hands

defuser kits (green)

-----Updated-----

Update!

Added sv_consistency Safe -  Normal Translucent Walls compilation (due to popular demand)

Removed texture (translucent smoke) that was causing consistency issues

I've been testing this extensively the last few hours and I've been able to make a smooth transition between my previous "dark grid" compilation and the new "normal translucent walls" edition. The results were pretty awesome, and I find that I now prefer the translucent walls more than the grid texture. Navigating a map that allows you to see through everything can be a bit unnerving, so I took the liberty of carefully picking through each map to normalize all the ground/floor textures to help with this. The only floors I kept hacked were the ones that might be strategic to see through in order to spot enemies below.

Update!

Added support for all ag_texture maps

Added building_templates, which are walls used on many other maps

In total, 30+ additional custom maps are now hacked

Update!

Added translucency to floors in cs_crackhouse and de_dust to improve visibility of enemies below you

Update

Added translucent props to the "sv_consistency Safe - Normal Translucent Walls" compilation. This update gives you a HUGE advantage in many maps, especially those with a lot of models (crates, tables, oil drums, etc) like de_train. Unfortunately, some models are too thick to be fully translucent, so it doesn't work for all of them (like some of the crates in cs_assault). A must-have update!

Update.

Added new diamond wall/prop texture to the extras folder. Author is currently unknown.

File names for map textures has been changed from "griddark" to "maps"

Update, etc.

Added SuperNovaAO's chameleon skins to the extras folder.

Player and weapon models are fullbright now.

Credits  MATHACK CS:S TEAM AND TO RAZHEL

Some Pictres To See How Is This WallHack From Normal WH I don't have pictures from special maybe i make 1video xD

Sniper Image

fyiceworld0001.jpg

De_Dust2 Image

dedust20000d.jpg

Fy_iceworld Image

fyiceworld0009.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice Share but i dont understand how it works. Can You Explain?

mesa sta file exei 2arxeia ena normal kai ena special dialegis  1 apta 2 kai to bazis ekei p lew sto c:/program files/steam/steamapps/username/cstrike/materials kai meta apla trexis to cs:s kai eisai mia xara

mesa sta file exei 2arxeia ena normal kai ena special dialegis  1 apta 2 kai to bazis ekei p lew sto c:/program files/steam/steamapps/username/cstrike/materials kai meta apla trexis to cs:s kai eisai mia xara

Δεν χρησιμοποιεις καποιο command?

oxi apla to pernas ekei pou soupa parapano kai meta dialegis opion server thes k pezis.

ναι αλλα πως το ανοιγεις αυτο ολη την ωρα αυτο ειναι ενεργο?