[L2J] L2Corvus

Andrey™

this server is really noob gm pyxel is kid 13 years old he dosnt know anything from l2 is kid..i think this server is bad with these gms like him  he make a event with 4 vs 4 and get all hit me and me team 100 ppl wtf..pyxel is bot ..server is not fix 100% only [Dejavu ] and [3mo ] is a really good's gm's he know to make l2 server ..thnx !

i make donate  100 euro ++ in this server and 1 sh1t gm ! a kid pyxel remove me all and ask me where i give the money..wtf him dont ask 3mo or another dejavu or ...but remove me 3 time clan and all wtf...3mo if u need a good server stay and work ..and your team make u and dejavu only not all the kid's !!!

i make donate  100 euro ++ in this server and 1 sh1t gm ! a kid pyxel remove me all and ask me where i give the money..wtf him dont ask 3mo or another dejavu or ...but remove me 3 time clan and all wtf...3mo if u need a good server stay and work ..and your team make u and dejavu only not all the kid's !!!

this server is really noob gm pyxel is kid 13 years old he dosnt know anything from l2 is kid..i think this server is bad with these gms like him  he make a event with 4 vs 4 and get all hit me and me team 100 ppl wtf..pyxel is bot ..server is not fix 100% only [Dejavu ] and [3mo ] is a really good's gm's he know to make l2 server ..thnx !

Jezus

mega failed server , //fail

Enough is Enough ... Donate for Castles? 50% from server is Hero by donateing (wtf) .. some gm's dont know what is going with the server donates o.O ... I heared that few ppl wanted to donate for +30 but am NOT sure if they accepted but as i see the server, they did ( Corona for example )

This last week, at olly ALL people lost points due to server crashes

people with 10 active augments ....

They set a rule that on hero chat just english and olystar is speaking just greek, now his in jail, now in giran ^^

wtf .. and as I heared that wanna open a midrate ... more donates plox :)

FAILED SERVER !

THE GAMEMASTER CALLED "DEJAVU" IS ONE FUCKING KID. ON THE OTHER HAND, IS ONE CORUPTED GM.

DO U WANT TO SEE WHO IS DEJAVU ? OK.. TAKE A LOOK HERE :

http://hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPhotoUser.do?photoId=4998850747&ownerId=526579643&albumId=407781250

Here is the owner of this project, DejaVu !

Gizz, don`t lose your time !

gonna try it for fun. will wrire my opinion later. :)

[edit] fast farming. 30 min u have everything max. 60+ ppl online at 3.25 am GTM+1. lots of geodata bugs in farm zones but lest face it which lol l2j server doesnt have them?

conclusion: if u are looking to have fun for few days its a good server, but if u are intending to play for mounts better find a mid or low rate l2off server.

Aphex OUT/

your server hasnt got good geodata.He go to corner and i cannot target him.He use skill Innvocation and his mp fulled!He win me ofc causse of this bug!Here is the pic! i lost 37 by bugs of server and his bugs :S

shot00003sc.png

i am olystar wtf..and i make a good donate [ soz for my english on hv or here ] but dasone you are really..[k**d] u all time cry on game eand etC...wtf ..i make donate for 10 member's with clan ..

i am olystar wtf..and i make a good donate [ soz for my english on hv or here ] but dasone you are really..[k**d] u all time cry on game eand etC...wtf ..i make donate for 10 member's with clan ..

Excuse  me za great nab -=OlyStar=-, the most failed player from l2Corvus ^^

and now to explain what the great nab:

in pvp (mass pvp) use pow because, why the hell is he hero on EE ...

in mass pvp ( his clan with 2 full pt ) killing 2-3 people and writing on hero chat " we are the best ..." and when there are 3 people killing him/her what ever he writes " omg .. full pt vs me .. more please" :))

and donating for 5 clan members? :))

who are you lieing ?!:))

Server got hacked.. there were some person with super-haste and full augments + a lot of HP and now srv is down.. admin told he will buy new pack tomorrow ;D and will also wipe so..