[L2J] L2Corvus

Andrey™

1)daggers overpowered

2) 5 ppl on, max 13(1/2  of them buffers)

thats all i want say

1) Dagger is not OP is balance;)

2) 50+ Players On

3) Please Dont SPAM!

4) Thank You

I'm gonna be serious now..

I hate people who're bashing a server just because it has a low amount of players.

Now, I don't play any games anymore, mostly because I get annoyed by the low IQ of most humans.

If a server is good, balanced, and it's hosted by a good team without corruption.

Then you should comment THAT instead of finding the only single problem, which is low amount of players.

It's not their fault that players wont join, but you make it more impossible for them when you write the negative stuff.

(This is just some thoughts I had to unleash)

I'm gonna be serious now..

I hate people who're bashing a server just because it has a low amount of players.

Now, I don't play any games anymore, mostly because I get annoyed by the low IQ of most humans.

If a server is good, balanced, and it's hosted by a good team without corruption.

Then you should comment THAT instead of finding the only single problem, which is low amount of players.

It's not their fault that players wont join, but you make it more impossible for them when you write the negative stuff.

(This is just some thoughts I had to unleash)

About these silly/annoying comments, You are right.

But if after a long time people do not Join there is something else going wrong here.

Well, of course the server admins has responsibility to make some good advertising, and devote some hours just to spread the word of their server.

I can understand that people don't want to play at a server with 12 players, but it's just stupid to write that "OMG SERBAR HAS 12 PLAYERS XAXAXAXA".

And also, another question, do you greeks laugh with X's? I don't get it.. "Xaxaxaxa", is ur keyboard broken? Just use the freaking H for pete's sake!

Well, of course the server admins has responsibility to make some good advertising, and devote some hours just to spread the word of their server.

I can understand that people don't want to play at a server with 12 players, but it's just stupid to write that "OMG SERBAR HAS 12 PLAYERS XAXAXAXA".

And also, another question, do you greeks laugh with X's? I don't get it.. "Xaxaxaxa", is ur keyboard broken? Just use the freaking H for pete's sake!

X is pro

also,we are talking about a MMORPG

yeah,when it's not populated,it doesn't worth

also server has lag,inside some things fail(for 10k medals u have to farm like 3 hours,and tvt event is 10k medals)