[solved]Save problem

kostantinosftw

Question

GameServer:

Could not store char base data: com.jdbc.mysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Out of range value for column 'maxHp' at row 1

doesn't save the players location , clan , etc... after server rr

how i can fix that?

thanks in advance

10 answers to this question

GameServer:

Could not store char base data: com.jdbc.mysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Out of range value for column 'maxHp' at row 1

doesn't save the players location , clan , etc... after server rr

how i can fix that?

thanks in advance

O_O.. How much is the maximum HP that the char can have in your server? O_O

Go to navicat => characters => right click => design table => go to maxHp and make the lenght "16".

when a player log off it appears on GameServer

Ok, It doesnt work! even if I set the maxHp leght 16 or 20 or 255 it doesn't work...

I still have the same error

(btw if players stay IG till Server's restart it fully save them)

:S

I have the problem server doesnt save Npcs gmshop buffer ant etc.... how can I fix it?

Open an new topic instead of spam a resolved case.

You surely got a problem in your gameserver logs, give more infos about pack too, what you tried, etc.

It should be write in the damn rules, it's boring to ask the same thing over and over.

when a player log off it appears on GameServer

Ok, It doesnt work! even if I set the maxHp leght 16 or 20 or 255 it doesn't work...

I still have the same error

(btw if players stay IG till Server's restart it fully save them)

:S

O_O.. How much is the maximum HP that the char can have in your server? O_O

Go to navicat => characters => right click => design table => go to maxHp and make the lenght "16".

navicat => characters => right click => design table =>int => and make the lenght "45". solved