[L2J]L2Staff x5000

JackDaniel

hey man, forgot to tell you something, please remove black armor/weps. epic is enough really and balanced. please remove them b4 anyone farms them.....

hey man, forgot to tell you something, please remove black armor/weps. epic is enough really and balanced. please remove them b4 anyone farms them.....

no they are the items that few can take. and dreams of newbies. thats why they will play I think

hmm that's what i mean. that if ppl take these, then they will kill everyone and EVERYONE that haven't got them will leave. server rule now, and will be ruined in the future... my opinion ofc

hmm that's what i mean. that if ppl take these, then they will kill everyone and EVERYONE that haven't got them will leave. server rule now, and will be ruined in the future... my opinion ofc

i think different. so they aren't gone deleted.

I agree with l2olympus... This Black weapons and Armors aren't fine, if you dont wanna remove them, at least nerf them... a Guy yesterday killed everyone and only got an Black Mace wtf?

I agree with l2olympus... This Black weapons and Armors aren't fine, if you dont wanna remove them, at least nerf them... a Guy yesterday killed everyone and only got an Black Mace wtf?

i fixed them a little..they are ok now,..

Close the Server and all will be ok

shut up your mouth you, open one better server and let me think then whose is better..