[Discussion]L2J Ideas

Hello.

As I see nobody got new ideas to improve the l2j gameplay .

I made this topic just to ASK users to post here their l2j codes idea.

So...everyone will be able to improve his server with new codes , ofc if he will create them ;D .

Untill now :

arrow1.gifOffline trade&craft just for vips - by Balapro

arrow1.gifChristmass Engine : spawning xmas trees in towns , by killing them , get presents  - by LordNicolaS

arrow1.gifAtributes on IT (not even stones,but something else could work,with a char menu to see his atributes) by Finito

Hello.

As I see nobody got new ideas to improve the l2j gameplay .

I made this topic just to ASK users to post here their l2j codes idea.

So...everyone will be able to improve his server with new codes , ofc if he will create them ;D .

ofc ppl will post only crap

and those nice ideas will still remain secret, because only good ppl will have those nice ideas, and those good ppl have their own project that include their ideas too,

example tryskell.

and what he get ? u (meaning any dev that can) code it and share it in a "private" pack in exchange for money.

You see the problem wrong.Since everyone will se it,someone will share it once...

this is the purpose of this thread actually,

but this why i said it will fail, cuz 80% of the ideas will not be shared for free.

if u got an idea go in request dev help and ask for help to code it if u need it.

and i bet u want ideas for ur private pack since all u got its already done/shared/old.

i think, if you want, make a vip system..........Npc buffer, gatekepeer, gmshop, offline shop and craft.... only can used vip member..... i little suggestion!

Thx!

No way !Don't bring these to interlude >.<

yes unbalance will rule, but still will give the oportunity to playes to make their own style of play.

thats what i love at wow.

yes unbalance will rule, but still will give the oportunity to playes to make their own style of play.

thats what i love at wow.

whats the problem ? Romanians are still creating unbalanced server,do you remeber the servers 1 year ago ? 9999 Custom armors and weapon sets... + 999999999999999kkkk hp xD !!!

In comparation with that ;D atributes are nothing :P