Black Chaotic Weapons [CT2.5] by CriticalError

gizz

Im trying to add this weapons to my freya server .

Eatch time i try to add the weapons to the files and run the client he dosent open or crashes with a bug message.... Can some one tell me how to add this weapons ?

Im trying to add this weapons to my freya server .

Eatch time i try to add the weapons to the files and run the client he dosent open or crashes with a bug message.... Can some one tell me how to add this weapons ?

you try run client without adding lines itemname-e?

Nop i add the lines to the weapongrp.dat and to the itemnam-e.dat

But all the time i start the client he gives an error.

im using the l2fileedit made by you. Since C4-to freya and i think i didnt miss no steps.

I saw alot of work made by you and they are all 5 starts.

Maybe its me that is making some error. I dont want to boder you but maybe you can give me an hand ?

well the problem is in the file itemname-e.dat, when add lines give this error, but try use some lines of your system or too can you try change ID of for weapons like 50000

I try to add a drac bow for example.

I copy the drac bow ID7577 and changed the ID to 40003 and didnt work.

All i know is for example . On freya if i want to create a custom npc i need to give a lower ID or i cant spawn it.

Maybe there is some rule on the client to high ID´S?

Maybe if i add a lower one it will work ?

I try to add a drac bow for example.

I copy the drac bow ID7577 and changed the ID to 40003 and didnt work.

All i know is for example . On freya if i want to create a custom npc i need to give a lower ID or i cant spawn it.

Maybe there is some rule on the client to high ID´S?

Maybe if i add a lower one it will work ?

well maybe can, the only problem is you can't repeat ID, example normal ID of client L2 are 30000 or something like that don't rememer

Well yes i know i cant repeat.

I will try with difrent Id´s and check if it works and then i will update you .. Thanks very much and if you can add me : neiva_tiago@hotmail.com i promiss i will not be boring you all the time . just to update you about this problem.

Cause i normaly test your things , i like your work.

Im studing right now this things of moding

I changed the ID to 50000 and didnt work.

Same error

well so really sorry, don't know what happen maybe some shit from NCSOFT but I fix how say before

am 1 question when u change ID from itemname did u change it on weapon.grp and on navicat weapon table ?

and if is possible give me link about that custom items i want try them to see .. :/

Yes i changed on the both files. The problem is on the Client and not on the server . The problem is opening the game like my screen in some up topic

But here are my 2 files http://www.4shared.com/file/sk6bH87b/system.html

humm so you say that if i copy and paste another line from a weapon from my itemname and then change the ID will fix it ?

yes you right