knumec

Need Help To Skills  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Need Help To Skills

• Aio
    • Npc
    • Buff Skills

Question

Hi I have a question I need to fix .... I have a server lineage c6. my problem is that I have npc buffer. and also I have Aios, following happens if I modify the skill of the edit buffer aio also skill. I know as I have to do to get the skill of the buffer are separated from the skill of aio. thank you very much a hug from Argentina

7 answers to this question

I really did not understood what you want to explain.

Please try with an other way...

Or if you want to separate AIO buffs and NPC Buffs you have to make new skills thats all, just use different ID...

Thanks for the info , now i need one guide step for step to create . example copy windwalk and create with diferent ID to aio skill , understand?

I don't know what do you want.. you need good NPC Buffer or .. ?? please try to explain more..

You need a guide to copy/paste ?

If you think you need this sort of guide, you will need :

- the guide to change IDs in your xmls.

- the guide to change IDs in your AIO buffer (python/java related). Take care it's 2 differents guides !

Except if someone really skilled is ready to post you those 3 guides, I think you're stucked.

You already have the guide to turn on your computer, the one to launch internet browser and another to post to MxC, it's not so bad already...

PS : I voted Buffs Skills in your usefull vote.

Sorry for incovenients .... my problem is ... I modify time off buff to Xml... example windwalk 1 hours... npc buffer have windwalk 1 hour. and character AIO have 1 hour windwalk buff ... Understand? i need the npc buffer 1 hour buff`s , and aio have 2 hours buff ... now i dont know to modify npc buffer skill all 1 hour , and modify for other parts skill off AIO to 2 hours ...

Example....

Npc Buffer                      I                AIO BUFFER CHARACTER

I

All buffs 1 Hours            I                    All Buff 2 hours

All Song Dances 1Hour    I                  All Song And Dances 2 hours .. Now , Stand What need?   

Dude, re-read the whole topic, even my intervention details what to do (if you can read through sarcasms).

Except a spanish translator, the only other thing you need is a brain.

You got all explanations already written.

How about ...  I wanted to ask a question as this forum, if you do not manage English well .... you're not welcome I want to know the characters AIO implement, but I have to see NPC buffer, which is the next problem .. if I edit the buffer npc's skill, therefore I also edited the AIO, you know a possible guide for the NPC and the aio while using the same buff but separately?? AND I put all npc buffs last 1 hour and all of aio last 1 hour ... From already thank you very much Julian ...