[LEAVING]Leaving Line][Age

Strain

Sorry guys if i made this topic in wrong section...anyway i wanna say that i will leave Line][Age for ever...

I Leave Line][Age as player and as Developer too...Bye Bye Mates and keep helping people that still playing Line][Age,You really do very nice work

:( BYE BYE :(

Sorry guys if i made this topic in wrong section...anyway i wanna say that i will leave Line][Age for ever...

I Leave Line][Age as player and as Developer too...Bye Bye Mates and keep helping people that still playing Line][Age,You really do very nice work

:( BYE BYE :(

you will have to make a very big try to leave l2!! anyway this is one very difficult decision and i hope to keep it!

Why +10 on Max 1 Month Leaving Line][Age...You Think I Can't Keep My Decision? :/

Ehh bro I don't know your character but most people quit L2 for 1 month...So I just claimed that will happen what mostly happens ...Anyway good luck with your try... (Two good weapons for the fight against L2 : DotA and LoL !) :D

NO!There's Another Weapon Against Line][Age...Live A Life WithOut Playing Computer A Lot Of Hours And Going Out With Friends... ;)