[L2J] L2 Dragon

Pony™❼

Server Is Not Mine.

It Is A new-dedicated cool L2 Epilogue low rate server.Older Times had 900 ppl online but it closed.So now it opened again and you can help the community to grow up.

Unfortunately the site hasn't the server info yet, so i cant put it. I Will say that the server experience it is 12x, Spoil works perfect and the craft too.Dedicate machine it is in USA.L2J Or L2off unknown.

Only What I Found In www.l2.hopzone.net is:

The best ANTIBOT system Created by L2Dragon Developer Team. .New Start. After 7 Year L2dragon Re-born, Come and Play in one of the best Lineage2 Freya Server in the World.

So You Can Help the server,Remember it. We Wait you to feel the Official experience.

www.l2dragon.eu - www.l2dragon.eu - www.l2dragon.eu - www.l2dragon.eu - www.l2dragon.eu

come on. site no info. no forum for info. hopzone no info. no email to get info from any admin at all.

do i have to become a f******g hero there to know what this server is about?

and ~Ge0rge~ WHAT LOOKS FINE?

no no no info.

come on. site no info. no forum for info. hopzone no info. no email to get info from any admin at all.

do i have to become a f******g hero there to know what this server is about?

and ~Ge0rge~ WHAT LOOKS FINE?

no no no info.

he told you the exp rates omg.  it is 10x what else you want to know? .......

think logically, enchant maybe too low or no one will have s weapon ++ or neither s grade

he told you the exp rates omg.  it is 10x what else you want to know? .......

think logically, enchant maybe too low or no one will have s weapon ++ or neither s grade

in the old server safe was +16 and max +25 with blessed. no npc buffer, custom tattoos cloaks. i used to play there for 4-5 months. see what i want to know?

i want to know about donations (back then 2 custom armors were donation only)

i want info

• 2 weeks later...