Lineage2 Official - Players

Flavio

ppl said they spent 25k $ so...

That is been said, but I don't believe it.

He was just buying at ebay some Quick Healing Pots and misc items... I guess.

i have heard about a guy (friend of a friend actually. havent met him personally) that bought an as+11 for 1.2k euros in offi, hoping to sell it for more later. so i do believe ppl give so much for armors etc (if i were botting in offi all day and made an icarus foundation etc etc i would sell it for money.wouldnt u?)

wouldnt u?

I would try to sell it.

(if i were botting in offi all day and made an icarus foundation etc etc i would sell it for money.)

This is the real problem, everyone on retail is using bots and can do things easily.

Those who don't use bots, have a factor clan.

still i am sure there will always be ppl buying items instead of farming for them.

just think l2gold/mafia/(put the server u want here). private servers with no guarantee about closing/wiping and they still get enormous donates. so im 100% sure that there r ppl in offi that pay that much money for items.

just think l2gold/mafia/(put the server u want here). private servers with no guarantee about closing/wiping and they still get enormous donates. so im 100% sure that there r ppl in offi that pay that much money for items.

Why not? Who spend money on these kind of bullshits certainly don't need it.

It was always like that and we can do nothing about it.

certainly don't need it.

i will get out of topic but i think they do need the money. its just they r junkies and dont think where they spend them.

kinda on topic my last posts were to say that ppl do donate a lot (actually buy on ebay) and that 25k amounts are not strange.

full on topic: i still insist that its not only items that make the player (a grade vs s grade is not a one way battle, same goes for s/s80 and s80/s84) also a small difference in enchants is not that effective. if the higher equiped player doesnt know that backstab does dmg from the back, or that archer has more range than mages, then equip is only a fraction of the "power"

Well i was plying in a low rate server with someone that was a close friend to DVP, they were more than 10 ppl playing that charr. More than that, he was telling me every week his father gave him 300 euros ( pocket money to spend on bullsh1t or whatever he wanted ) but he was buying items from ebay. Well, if someone is thinking i am talking bullsh1t go to lineage2world.com and look at some prices, or make an account on the forum and search for Hador. He dressed his all clan in full S grade+15, spended more than 5 k euros only on that server. Imagine how much he spent on official.

Ah, those ubber extra skilled players dropped so many items from karma that more than 40-50 players are wearing them now :)

Well i was plying in a low rate server with someone that was a close friend to DVP, they were more than 10 ppl playing that charr. More than that, he was telling me every week his father gave him 300 euros ( pocket money to spend on bullsh1t or whatever he wanted ) but he was buying items from ebay. Well, if someone is thinking i am talking bullsh1t go to lineage2world.com and look at some prices, or make an account on the forum and search for Hador. He dressed his all clan in full S grade+15, spended more than 5 k euros only on that server. Imagine how much he spent on official.

Ah, those ubber extra skilled players dropped so many items from karma that more than 40-50 players are wearing them now :)

oh my god. i just checkes that lineage2world thing. im pretty sure they give receipts for the shopping u do... im utterly shocked.

about that lineage2world thing indeed he bough items for his whole clan i used to play there thats how i know.

about what u said erlier bluevayero im on the same logic.

if someone really knows how to play his character whatever class/race it is he can win people with better or more enchanted gear than him.

its all about skills.you know indeed having ++ gear or higher gear than your enemy does give u a headstart but that doesnt mean u cant lose.

oh my god. i just checkes that lineage2world thing. im pretty sure they give receipts for the shopping u do... im utterly shocked.

In c4 there a full armor set+15 and weapon+15 was more than 500$, and they had custom upgrade after that, another 300$, same for jewls. Any player that was thinking "I want a custom item", they would create it and set to donations at ubber prices. :) I remember some of the forum members had at theyr signatures "Donated 2000$ and more comming soon ..." , i was like O.o

In c4 there a full armor set+15 and weapon+15 was more than 500$, and they had custom upgrade after that, another 300$, same for jewls. Any player that was thinking "I want a custom item", they would create it and set to donations at ubber prices. :) I remember some of the forum members had at theyr signatures "Donated 2000$ and more comming soon ..." , i was like O.o

holy shit

btw is there anyone from offi that was as good without ebay?

Everything on ebay could be made in-game (you all get it, if its on ebay, its made in game). So i guess there are good players on offi without paying 1000 euros for items.

@FallenDream

300Euros week pocket? Jesus, this amount of money in my country is considered as a payment for doing an average(payment) job.  >.<

Everything on ebay could be made in-game (you all get it, if its on ebay, its made in game). So i guess there are good players on offi without paying 1000 euros for items.

@FallenDream

300Euros week pocket? Jesus, this amount of money in my country is considered as a payment for doing an average(payment) job.  >.<

not really there are some players (really low in number that create theyr items for themselfs) most people that sell items on ebay are chinese companys with uber walker scripts

not really there are some players (really low in number that create theyr items for themselfs) most people that sell items on ebay are chinese companys with uber walker scripts

Oh well, GJ to players who craft/enchant their items on their own.