[SUGGESTION]A lil suggestion...Maxtor for you ;)

Blane

i agree with nazghoul ....

Global Moderators and Gold members are just fine i think MxC dont need more membergroops with some mod privs

P.S:@nazghoul gia ton A**i pigene afto ??? :P

Yep ok.Opinion Accepted.I learned the reason nazghoul does not want to make this team and his opinion is accepted as well.I told all things I got to say..I am boring making a single copy... :P

So please.Let's wait for maxtor's decision....

So please.Let's wait for maxtor's decision....

GR: k alla membergroups? :o :o :o omg .... moderators ginate epishs opote k dikh sas douleia einai na mas enhmerwnete mias k dn exete to ban(pisteuw gia auto akribws to logo einai k oi platinums k oi gold)!!!opws blepeis k o NobLe einai sunexws active k o DemonicSoul k alloi mods!!!mpla mpla...spanizei to fainomeno na stamatane to spam me ena pm opote akuroooo :P

• 2 months later...

Sry For Digging Out But It Needs I See That In The Forum We have Got Many Spammers Like :P : gfgfgfgf

and other 2 posts 3 posts and other Maxtor I Think You Must Create This Category.....

SpamGuards

well -1 because in wrong topic and you are a beatiful spammer (i saw one more post with spam from you but i didn't gave you -1 but now you will get) karma means...karma if you got -5 you get banned if you get out from a rule you got -1 if you make one perfect guide you take +1 (sorry for off-topic)

(on topic) if Maxtor decide with this plz lock it (thank you)