enchant with walker!?

magasmagia

• 2 weeks later...

If u wanna for example make weapon+1000 on high-rate server and don't have patience/time to click thousands times, use AC Tool... It's great tool for such repeatable actions and very easy to set the script. Imo this is best method :P

If u wanna for example make weapon+1000 on high-rate server and don't have patience/time to click thousands times, use AC Tool... It's great tool for such repeatable actions and very easy to set the script. Imo this is best method :P

it says hack tool has been detected ;(

dont know about script, but at manor wagon behind armor shop in giran there are two big trees.

im like 95% to +4 there next to a tree. if its dark and shadow senses up i use DE

during daylight hours i use LE

dont rember how i discovered this but works <3 making duals and not a piece of jewlry or armor i own isnt +4 or better

i made 3 sets of A grade +6 armors at those trees to, +5 and +6 differnt success rates but diffently made for less then they worth

dont know about script, but at manor wagon behind armor shop in giran there are two big trees.

im like 95% to +4 there next to a tree. if its dark and shadow senses up i use DE

during daylight hours i use LE

dont rember how i discovered this but works <3 making duals and not a piece of jewlry or armor i own isnt +4 or better

i made 3 sets of A grade +6 armors at those trees to, +5 and +6 differnt success rates but diffently made for less then they worth

no, that's just luck.

There are no enchant tricks. EVER. There has been bugs on L2J, but L2J is buggy overall

• 2 weeks later...

i'd be happy if you could help me with pictures  of how to do it

beztytuueq8.th.jpg

All u need to do is type amount of enchants and check coordinates of buttons/scrolls (it is based on resolution of screen, for instance if u have resolution 1024x768, middle point of screen will be 512,384 ; upper-left corner 1,1 etc.). Also very important is that while ACTool is running, l2 window must be activated! And u can't do nothing during executing script ;)

Just start script, activate ur l2 window and enjoy ^^

PS. if u have lags on server, increase delays (there are in ms, 1000ms=1second).

I hope it will be helpful  :D

enchanting by macro is completely useless

say you ever get lucky enough to +16 something, the macro will just keep enchanting until everything you have has poofed

It can be useful on servers where safe enchant is like +100 for example... On low rates it's useless ofc

• 3 months later...