[WTS] [L2OFF IL Full Pack, Any Custom AI Mods, L2OFF/L2J Web Scripts]

you bunch of morons still want to buy shit from this bird ? are you guys on crack ?

this kid watched someone code a  backdoor in front of his eyes and had no clue wtf was going on.................... NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you bunch of morons still want to buy shit from this bird ? are you guys on crack ?

this kid watched someone code a  backdoor in front of his eyes and had no clue wtf was going on.................... NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go away :) I wont even bother arguing with you...

this kid watched someone code a  backdoor in front of his eyes and had no clue wtf was going on.................... NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They see he managed to scam 800~ people to play his sinking ship and now they think he's pro, people with sense know he's pro copypasta/delete credits and claim his own.

They see he managed to scam 800~ people to play his sinking ship and now they think he's pro, people with sense know he's pro copypasta/delete credits and claim his own.

lol, I don't copy paste... I know how to code... I never claimed I did back then, but I do now :)

and simmo, your the last one to talk since you know nothing about coding or what so ever, all you do is talk heh, grow up (rightttt, you made loads of scripts, too bad your dog ate your hdd) - else, prove me wrong and actuallydo smthing

lol, I don't copy paste... I know how to code... I never claimed I did back then, but I do now :)

and simmo, your the last one to talk since you know nothing about coding or what so ever, all you do is talk heh, grow up (rightttt, you made loads of scripts, too bad your dog ate your hdd) - else, prove me wrong and actuallydo smthing

You are to devs, what Sarah Palin is to comedians.

BBan, ignore such idiots who claim you copying/pasting codes.

They had no knowledge about L2OFF, so just ignore them.

I honestly recommend BBan developing services, trustable & good developer.

Recommend.

Recommend.

Most who have posted in this topic against bban, know more about l2off than he ever will.

The people who have no knowledge about l2off are people like you, who actually post saying how awesome a dev bban is when you have no concept of what he can do and how insignificant his "skills" actually are, but because he knows slightly more than you, that must mean he is the best dev on this forum right?

Recommend.

bban.jpg