[Share] Death Akamanah Duals [CT2.5] by Valdrien

i know is apella :P

btw all armor is a bit transparent so with no wings, share it :P

thats what i liked at it, not only cuz its black :D

alright...lol...i will share in the future...i only did DE male though for my client...need to update it for all classes/races..could take me a little while since i am pretty busy :)

hm..i like it..yeah they are cool but your photo is too dark :s

uploaded a new photo that i've made brighter...check it out please :P

wow ^_^  nice share man :P  y like all the set (transparent black armor + mask + duals) why u dont u put armors and mask to in download ?? :)

well the face really isn't a mask...just changed the face C or whatever to that...lol

and as for the armor...i just haven't had the time to make it for all classes/races

well the face really isn't a mask...just changed the face C or whatever to that...lol

and as for the armor...i just haven't had the time to make it for all classes/races

if / when u will have time make it for all classes and add that face as a mask too , and if u can make for IL too

will be great :X

if / when u will have time make it for all classes and add that face as a mask too , and if u can make for IL too

will be great :X

whenever i actually have the time to do this i will try...if/when i do i will post a comment here so everyone knows

very beautiful Duals.

10/10

In this style make doaggers, it was something nice XD

i'll do this some time also when i have the time...i'll post on here when i have them done...just a little busy right now w/ thanksgiving and my bday...lol