Question about Bank Account and Donation

-Mr.CuTe-

You have to create a bank account (Eurobank, Alpha Bank, National Bank etc.) and the people will send the money to you via a bank deposit.

are you sure? someone told me that it is 'aforologita'(sorry i dont know the english word) ,thats ''black money'' ;p

Greece doesn't tax online transfers (where no product is bought)

yes but i must say in public when someone donates that the items he gets is just a gift for his donation or something like.am i right? because some servers have a list with weapons and staff with their prices...this is illegal right?

are you sure? someone told me that it is 'aforologita'(sorry i dont know the english word) ,thats ''black money'' ;p

[GR]Τώρα αν είναι αφορολόγητα ή όχι δεν το ξέρω. Πάντως αν είσαι ενήλικος πας σε μια τράπεζα και λες θέλω να κάνω κατάθεση στον τάδε λογαριασμό το τάδε ποσό και είσαι οκ. Δεν είναι τίποτα το δύσκολο.

about if it is legal

In terms of agreement,you have to add that this isn't a kind of payment,that they just donate money to you,and u reward them

if u can understand what i mean

about if it is legal

In terms of agreement,you have to add that this isn't a kind of payment,that they just donate money to you,and u reward them

See it like a present! :P

about if it is legal

oh yes i got it :) thanks :)

See it like a present! :P