Stucksubs Main+2Subclasses

imo mage = sps/pala/bishop

fighter = tyrant/gladi/paladin ( if you can use totems w/o fists, and play with duals )

fighter = archer/warlord/paladin if you can't use totems w/o fists.

maybe he was kidding as he said after "for real..".

well it can be.. with necro u can low ur hp with body to mind or arcane power by clicking on it more.. then u use guts..but i don't see the reason of the spoiler.. maybe for parry stance.. but titan has parry stance too.. so i don't know

well it can be.. with necro u can low ur hp with body to mind or arcane power by clicking on it more.. then u use guts..but i don't see the reason of the spoiler.. maybe for parry stance.. but titan has parry stance too.. so i don't know

riposte stance for reflect skills/spells

i would go with sph/wc/bp or sph/wc/summoner  for mage with light armor (if of course light armor masteries stack like all skills and the char doenst keep only 1) or even better OL/ee/es

kinda manaconsuming, but good casting and buffs and 1 pet

for fighter i dont have many good ideas...

I play as fighter and I can tell you that on IL

you can choose - TH(Attack Speed + Dash + crits) + Pal(Stun + Reflect + defect + icon + heal) + Warc(light armory + buffs)

or other option is - Silver Ranger(attack speed + heal) + Tyr(attack speed + totems) + Human Summoner(cat buff + cats hp + light armory)

And for mage there is only one choice

OL(buff + drain + Pdef) + Bishop(Heal + mana) + Elf(light) Summoner(horse buff + horse + cast speed) + if you put on BW light set you will get a good cast speed