[L2J]L2Eome StuckSub Main+2SubClasses

besd

It's kind of weird server , becouse of those SUB classes.

Everyone have Spellsinger , Titan , Bishop .

I can explain you why . Spellsinger becouse of casting speed and mass spell , Titan becouse they need more HP ( idi¤ts ) and Bishop becouse of heal . So you can be whatever you want and you wont kill it .

It's like this -> F1 = Aura Flare | F2 = Greater Battle Heal | F3 = Mana Potion

And thats all ... you cant kill him becouse of cast.speed >_< 

Aura Flare ??? All have Aura Flash.. have the best reuse make's good damage and also you stop hitting + Target disappears.

Btw bito maybe have right.. i try kill this kind of mage with bluff.. and yes i kill him (3 Times) maybe is luck idk. But i suggest use stun skills at pvp with mages.

u tell me ... Lol man ! you cant kill it dont get it ?? more skills? 1st thing what you will say and than say it !

there are stuns naap, server is stucksub so use ur fucking brain and more skills,

btw how many players are online dude ?

server is new, so there are about 40. but need much more...

many ppl ask for how many, if  u dont come because it doesnt has many then how the number of ppl will increase?

I played this server 2-3 years ago i dont remeber........Admin gives to friends items..i have it all max enchant and a gm char hit me for 6k dmg lol???? Name of gm char before 2-3 years: Barlog i leave server cause of that thing....i dont think gm now change and he dont give items :D bb

P.S:im not a noob i know l2 i had 4k pdef :D