interlude [L2J] L2 Fever (no donations)

L2Fever

server has only 3 days, they have some items, but not full. in 2 days max you are over 70% equip. 

thoose that cant make raid bosses, have the farm option at exchanger.  check it and see better about what im talking

everyone has full items,no way to reach them.bye from me.

if u don't even try ofc tu can't reach them.. anyway srv isn't old so they reached full items in few time.. so i don't think is so difficult

is based on mammon merchant. its a custom npc that sells 2 kind of weapons with high dmg and a limited duration of time (10-15 minutes). but in that time you will make a difference for sure

is based on mammon merchant. its a custom npc that sells 2 kind of weapons with high dmg and a limited duration of time (10-15 minutes). but in that time you will make a difference for sure

like cursed weapons? so that weapons disappears after 10-15 min? well i think u should increase the time.. at least 1 hour. Anyway i like this feature. Gl again.

like cursed weapons? so that weapons disappears after 10-15 min? well i think u should increase the time.. at least 1 hour. Anyway i like this feature. Gl again.

those weapons were removed from the game :P