[Doping] Whats your view?

Gozilla

in the NBA for ex, the players have to make 90 games in 1 year.. they are like small bodybuilders.

They need dops coz people want to see nba.. So if the dont take=no games=no people

If you thing that there are so necessary for you.. take them.

Dont forget the health problems :)

If there werent health problems, then we will all use that kind of staff :)

Fabricio Oberto stopped playing basketball 'coz he felt that his hear will stand no more.

If you really want doping then protein is the best rest are shits.

Dude do you even know what steroids are? Protein is a supplement. Nothing to do with steroids.

Btw Raule +1 Animal Pack one of the best (if not the best) out there

oh come on... in nba players have doctor specific for these things and they have a programm based...an amateur cant have this thing...you wont find the best supplement just buy giving money..

NBA is the olny one wich DOES NOT have anti-doping control

why you are telling me this? i didnt say the opposite lol...they have doctor spesific to dope the players with a programm and having a good base that wont effect them badly

Guys if you are a well-knowed person in sports you would have knew that all americans take supplements...you dont know that when they came for Mundobasket ,the organization agreed with them the term to if they want USA to compete,they wont pass the dopping test...because No USA no advertising,no money etc...at 2006 this is what happened...because they were the Dream Team...if they wouldnt compete,the winner of mundobasket would not be undisputed...even this mundobasket big NBA stars didnt came with the reason that their managers and coaches wouldnt let them..FAIL...and you all know that

As a basketball amateur player I can say that all I am concerned about is the fun I'll have playing.

The feeling of scoring or helping your team is everything to me.I feel like I am a part of something really big and I love it.

Now,about those dope shits,I really think that they can do nothing if the opponent really worths it more but still,if somebody's playing unfair to you,you will be satisfyed by returning the favor,even if it means an impossible-to-see kick/punch or shoot in his face.

Beating somebody that plays unfair worths the effort.Try it!

That's what i would say