[HELP]Olympiad

Dev

Question

Well I would like to ask how can I disallow from a character when joining olympiad not to use some skills.

Example when a titan is in olympiad to cannot use Frenzy ? Do you know anything about how can I fix it pls ? Or if you know anything in general or if there's a code like that in here ? If it's possible and if you know reply you would do me a favor.

TY

11 answers to this question

Well I didn't say that I want to prevent the frenzy's exploit but I just gave as an example Frenzy , if I want to dissalow from a character to use custom skills or forgoten scroll skills then how can I do ? This is what I ask thnx

where put the code :

Index: /trunk/L2_Gameserver/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/olympiad/OlympiadGame.java
===================================================================
--- /trunk/L2_Gameserver/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/olympiad/OlympiadGame.java (revision 11)
+++ /trunk/L2_Gameserver/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/olympiad/OlympiadGame.java (revision 111)
@@ -216,4 +216,9 @@
				}

+				// Avoid prefrenzy(and others) exploit
+				player.stopSkillEffects(176);
+				player.stopSkillEffects(139);
+				player.stopSkillEffects(406);
+				player.stopSkillEffects(420);
+				
				// Heal Player fully
				player.setCurrentCp(player.getMaxCp());

in freya ? dont see // Heal Player fully ?? thanks for help

Anybody knows ? What's this lol I didn't ask something like this I was speaking in general and I gave example if I want to dissallow from someone to use certain skills not only frenzy but example hmm .. seven arrow (which is a dark elf's forgoten book-skill) This is what Iam trying to find sorry if I was unclear and thanks again.

you may check the skill conditions that your server support (<cond msgId=...> etc..</cond>

if not, you can create a class which stores a list of skill ids that are not allowed in olympiad.

When player request to use a skill, check if he is in olympad and that skill is contained in the forbidden list

just put this code into Olympiadgame.java :D really works

what are u talking about? wich code?

and "<player olympiad="false"/>" should be in skills .xml

where put the code :

Index: /trunk/L2_Gameserver/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/olympiad/OlympiadGame.java
===================================================================
--- /trunk/L2_Gameserver/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/olympiad/OlympiadGame.java (revision 11)
+++ /trunk/L2_Gameserver/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/olympiad/OlympiadGame.java (revision 111)
@@ -216,4 +216,9 @@
				}

+				// Avoid prefrenzy(and others) exploit
+				player.stopSkillEffects(176);
+				player.stopSkillEffects(139);
+				player.stopSkillEffects(406);
+				player.stopSkillEffects(420);
+				
				// Heal Player fully
				player.setCurrentCp(player.getMaxCp());

in freya ? dont see // Heal Player fully ?? thanks for help