New era for L2Crossfire under Gracia Epilogue

Castiel cf

Server opened on Sunday, 17th of October!

L2 Crossfire moves to a new age, running at Gracia Epilogue client. Highly customized PvP server with mediocre farm to maintain interest, many first seen features such as our CvC engine (faction vs faction system working only inside seven signs regions; so we are actually faction and non faction server at the same time!) and our unique enchant system.

Professional development, attentive to details, concentrated on class balance and content.

Running on a dedicated server, so we can guarantee zero downtimes and no lag at all.

We work daily at our test server and we restart for 10 minutes at late night/early morning hours, to fix any possible issues our players might discover and add content, which are previously checked and tested. By this, we succeed to provide you a smooth gameplay.

New features coming up,open to suggestions and an open minded team is a trustworthy guarantee for your fun and enjoyment.

Some more specific info

Experience 5000x

Skill Points 5000x

Adena 1x

Drop 1x

Safe 3

Max 16

Enchant rate for normal scrolls:70%(for every item)

S grade items won't break upon failure

Blessed scroll enchant rate:65%(won't break your precious items)

Much more ingame features and many ways to farm ( even newbies got their chance to be competitive even from the beginning of their stay)

Join us at http://www.l2crossfire.com/

That faction plus normal gameplay got my attention.when i logged on i realised there was much more than that.I farm on the special newbie zone when i picked up...BEERS,it was hell of a fun.Well even i'm logged since 20 minutes,i can say this is good.keep up

Yeah Server Is Really Good But Needs Lots Of Farm And Everyone Is Already Geared :S

The gear he mention is the starter gear that it is epic(dynasty) normal plus the farm is quite easy if you know how to play and you can obtain this gear rly fast,anyway if you wont try you will never learn.

P.S:Topic locked to avoid post farm issues if you need anything if you have any problem pm me IG thanks for your time.