C4 vs EP

What do you prefer?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• C4 1+1
    • Epilogue

My friends asked me to post here this pool, they want to "back to bussines" and make cool and popular Lineage 2 server.

The question is: what chronicle do you prefer?

I. Low Rate C4 1+1, like old DN, with very close to retail settings and no customs.

II. Epilogue also Low Rate, Original Economy and Farming System, also no customs.

I will add also that, the server will be made by adult developers, as hobby, not for getting money. Server specifications will keep you online for very long time, it will not be another 3 months server. A lot of things to do. Of course on dedicated machine.

if u make epilogue it will just be another epilogue....

try sth else ;)

I. Low Rate C4 1+1, like old DN, with very close to retail settings and no customs.

wtf... i dont know how this got doubleposted, some1 remove pls :)

I. Low Rate C4 1+1

In my opinion,c4 is better than epilogue because it is simplest(epilogue has many extras that are helpful,but they are more complicated)

My friends asked me to post here this pool, they want to "back to bussines" and make cool and popular Lineage 2 server.

The question is: what chronicle do you prefer?

II. Epilogue also Low Rate, Original Economy and Farming System, also no customs.

I will add also that, the server will be made by adult developers, as hobby, not for getting money. Server specifications will keep you online for very long time, it will not be another 3 months server. A lot of things to do. Of course on dedicated machine.

c4 is very good client and i prefer it ... i never play a low rate epilogue or freya (max level 85 and is very boring and you make 2 weeks to make full level) so in c4 the lvl up is easier...and i think in epilogue isnt so balananced so i vote c4 1+1