Mod On GP Forum : کєya , SoFaKi

MixMasteR

No g mods online (?) Patience till some1 logs.

50$. (i've 10 pms of ppl that left that forum in less than 1 week after being banned here ^_^)

that's why that...

Πω όταν βλέπω "αγορίνα" τα παίρνω...

koitaxte epidi ta pernete san pl edw mesa omadikos gt den kanonizoume gia ena omadiko cafedaki na ta paroume oloi mazi?

No g mods online (?) Patience till some1 logs.

1zy8mll.jpg

that's why that...

How's that related with the fact that they're not banned yet (?)

Oh, ED just logged ^^

PS: LevotuSS, keep these PMs for yourself =]

sorry kiolas na min periaptologo tin epomeni fora pou 8a katakrinis kapion i kati 8a se kano report den exeis kanena dikaioma na katakrinis kai na kakoxaraxtirizis doulies alonon.na sebese tis doulies ton allon filakia!

kai ta -1 8a feugoune eleu8era tin epomeni fora eidi efages -1. gia auto ta exoume aloste.

How's that related with the fact that they're not banned yet (?)

Oh, ED just logged ^^

PS: LevotuSS, keep these PMs for yourself =]

houhou ti eisai stin zwi sou pes mou ti.. egw kai na fao ban zw xwris mxc esi mporeis na arxisis mia zwi xwris mxc kai tasis afentikou? kai komplexismou?

ax re coyote den ftes esi pragmatika merika atoma apo edw einai mikra kai pragmatika den ta simerizomai sto oti lene alla esi sigkekrimena pou se ebaza na mou testaris bugs kai apo mia mera stin alli egines pro dev den mporo na to dianoi8o.. auto to pragma.. kapote 8a katalabis OTI EISAI MEGALOS MALAKAS kai tote ola giro sou den 8a einai mxc  alla kanoniki zw FILAKIA tiganokefale ( einai mono i katalili lexi pou sou armozi) p.s min peis stous allous oti eimai ili8ios kai grafo mlks

troxos einai kai girizi :*

I Bring this thread back from the bin to clear out some things, because some users didnt seem to understand the idea of "being part of a leeching forum" (not even if i wrote that 500 times already)

hmmm i cant understand 1 thing if i pay here to be donator member or premium where is the problem to open my one site?

the problem is that those are leeching forums, in case you dont know what a leeching forum is, dont even bother to make other useless replies.

about scam? i dont have see that...

who said anything about a scam? please take some english lessons, you need them.

© Copyright 2009 http://www.maxcheaters.com. All Rights Reserved (for hacks or for private works)

and about what? about private works? is my opinion where i will give my shares or my work.. i can't understand you guys..

once again, that would not be a problem if you knew some english

IF you are going to quote me at least reply when i'm online & reply in english, or even better, dont reply at all.

also you will get a week of chatban because of the war you started in this thread knowing the author was 100% right about this report. (there are other 50 threads with the same subject, if you didnt saw them, then it's your problem not mine, i've explained this 500 times already)

Remember greek is not allowed in ENGLISH threads, if you dont know how to write, then keep it to yourself.