Mod On GP Forum : کєya , SoFaKi

MixMasteR

30$ that the website won't last more than 1 month.

50$. (i've 10 pms of ppl that left that forum in less than 1 week after being banned here ^_^)

50$. (i've 10 pms of ppl that left that forum in less than 1 week after being banned here ^_^)

hmmm i cant understand 1 thing if i pay here to be donator member or premium where is the problem to open my one site?

about scam? i dont have see that...

© Copyright 2009 http://www.maxcheaters.com. All Rights Reserved (for hacks or for private works)

and about what? about private works? is my opinion where i will give my shares or my work.. i can't understand you guys..

hmmm i cant understand 1 thing if i pay here to be donator member or premium where is the problem to open my one site?

© Copyright 2009 http://www.maxcheaters.com. All Rights Reserved (for hacks or for private works)

and about what? about private works? is my opinion where i will give my shares or my work.. i can't understand you guys..

+1

This forum has leeched tons of topics from MaxCheaters, which makes it a 100% leeching forum.

Being a staffer there shows that you support it. And again you went off-topic, changing the subject.

This forum has leeched tons of topics from MaxCheaters, which makes it a 100% leeching forum.

Being a staffer there shows that you support it. And again you went off-topic, changing the subject.

How the fvck did you get what he said?

ofc and no :D MasterDisaster leave him!

btw smf is free forum first of all here all the work! is shared from person i can take that work and i can remove them in another forum that is not leeching because the work is free and i can do what i want! :*

Chatting with NLObP for hours through PMs (in the past) really helped.

ofc and no :D MasterDisaster leave him!

Did you understand what he wrote?

btw smf is free forum first of all here all the work! is shared from person i can take that work and i can remove them in another forum that is not leeching because the work is free and i can do what i want! :*

Of course you can. But then you will be banned and humiliated :*

Do you know what happened in ther sections?

that 90% of topics were leeched(not from staffers,but generally)

and staff let it be here instead of junk

so ...

They didn't junk them with excuse:Mxc has leeched ragezone/l2base too

Chatting with NLObP for hours through PMs (in the past) really helped.

Did you understand what he wrote?

Of course you can. But then you will be banned and humiliated :*

where is the Privacy Policy...? i want to see them.

where is the Privacy Policy...? i want to see them.

First of all, consider using this website so that you can be understood by all of us.

Secondly, I will repeat that you are totally free to share other people's work in other forums, without putting Credit. But Erol, ED, Blane and GrisoM are totally free to ban you for doing so.