[share]Fix for Sieges

MaxSound

i will ask you again,where is your work? to help another people?

if that code work corect what is your problem is your idea?

Sorry, but I cannot understand your English, after a lot of failed attempts.

If your point is "Have you done anything to help the forum?", then the answer is "Just visit the current section and look around you".

Anyway, we have started to go out of the topic, something that I would really prefer to avoid.

I've stated my opinion, and I'm out of the topic, since you are not willing to co-operate normally, in order to achieve something "better".

Sorry, but I cannot understand your English, after a lot of failed attempts.

If your point is "Have you done anything to help the forum?", then the answer is "Just visit the current section and look around you".

Anyway, we have started to go out of the topic, something that I would really prefer to avoid.

I've stated my opinion, and I'm out of the topic, since you are not willing to co-operate normally, in order to achieve something "better".

[gr]na miliso ellinika an den ginomai katanoitos sta agglika.Tin epomeni fora pou 8a ekferis tin gnwmi sou na gineis pio epioikis efoson esi den to ekanes auto den exeis kanena dikaioma na xeftilizis i na prospa8isis na ipobibasis auton pou to egrapse me to kai kala ti douleia exoune ola afta ekei mesa. sou apantisa se merika pragmata einai "newbies" gia newbies devs. an o code litourgi swsta den iparxi problima an mporouses na to fix edw kai kairo 8a to eixes kanei opote se parakalw pl ase ola ta alla apo exw.

kai ekfero tin gnwmi mou se kati opws kai esi gia mena"

esi kai i parea sou katastrespate to mxc sou arki auto? bgika off topic alla eprepe na katalabis oti den eisai telios..

[gr]na miliso ellinika an den ginomai katanoitos sta agglika.Tin epomeni fora pou 8a ekferis tin gnwmi sou na gineis pio epioikis efoson esi den to ekanes auto den exeis kanena dikaioma na xeftilizis i na prospa8isis na ipobibasis auton pou to egrapse me to kai kala ti douleia exoune ola afta ekei mesa. sou apantisa se merika pragmata einai "newbies" gia newbies devs. an o code litourgi swsta den iparxi problima an mporouses na to fix edw kai kairo 8a to eixes kanei opote se parakalw pl ase ola ta alla apo exw.

kai ekfero tin gnwmi mou se kati opws kai esi gia mena"

esi kai i parea sou katastrespate to mxc sou arki auto? bgika off topic alla eprepe na katalabis oti den eisai telios..

Sorry coyote...PWNED!!! I like it !!!

@MaxSound [gr] pesta xrisostome opote ginete share petagete i pordi k leei tn papariatis [/gr]

Btw nice share added on my collection  but.. the net.sf.l2j etc etc are setted default or i must add them?

Sorry coyote...PWNED!!! I like it !!!

@MaxSound [gr] pesta xrisostome opote ginete share petagete i pordi k leei tn papariatis [/gr]

Btw nice share added on my collection  but.. the net.sf.l2j etc etc are setted default or i must add them?

you need to implement the imports with your pack :)

stop talking greek on an english section.

stop abusing with karma for no reason. there wasn't even a 0.1% reason.

Me (as a non greek mod) have the duty to clean english sections.

i have lot of cleans to do and i don't have time to bother greek mods or admin himself to translate me your fights.

Sniffer take a 2 weeks ban for "Continuous attempts to create flame wars, offensive posts and rude behavious, off-topic content at replies & use of greek in english topics"

and this fight stop here.

really, this time (like always) Coyote isn't provocing anyone.

stop talking greek on an english section.

stop abusing with karma for no reason. there wasn't even a 0.1% reason.

Me (as a non greek mod) have the duty to clean english sections.

i have lot of cleans to do and i don't have time to bother greek mods or admin himself to translate me your fights.

Sniffer take a 2 weeks ban for "Continuous attempts to create flame wars, offensive posts and rude behavious, off-topic content at replies & use of greek in english topics"

and this fight stop here.

really, this time Coyote isn't provocing anyone.

First of all erol listen me i dont have any problem with Coyote, he starts the fights all time because he dont respect anyone work. (he believes  is a pro developer) ok yes he  for himself.

second i am here to help the forum and the people with bugs or tricks to fix them my free code is that.. and ofc works perfect..

Thierd you can't all time to protect them because you will loose all the good devs.

sorry but that is my opinion.

First of all erol listen me i dont have any problem with Coyote, he starts the fights all time because he dont respect anyone work.

second i am here to help the forum and the people with bugs or tricks to fix them my free code is that.. and ofc works perfect..

Thierd you can't all time to protect them because you will loose all the good devs.

sorry but that is my opinion.

Jesus christ

no one said anything about your share

even Coyote didn't insult your share

he just said:

And what's the point? You already can invite 2-3 same classes in the party.

Wow, amazing.. pff

and yeah, You already can invite 2-3 same classes in the party.

wtf you though as bad on those words, such bad to dekarme someone?

Jesus christ

no one said anything about your share

even Coyote didn't insult your share

he just said: and yeah, You already can invite 2-3 same classes in the party. (what do you mean?)

wtf you though as bad on those words, such bad to dekarme someone?

read all the topics erol.

and btw without that code you can invite 9 people with same class in party..

so Coyote is totally   wrong.

Sorry for offtopic:

Why Sniffer* banned?

y why?

read all the topics erol.

and btw without that code you can invite 9 people with same class in party..

i remember all topics.

All topics were closed/junked coz you were fighting for no reason.

dude, you're self-destructive.

Just post your shares and avoid fights, leave the community decide if it is good or bad.

i remember all topics.

All topics were closed/junked coz you were fighting for no reason.

dude, you're self-destructive.

Just post your shares and avoid fights, leave the community decide if it is good or bad. ( why i need to to that? i need to protect my self and my work

Coyote have you and grisom..

i am the wrong now? Coyote he starts all the times! you will crazy me..?

i am the wrong because i share my work and my fixes and we have all time 1 guy to say bad things for anyone work?

i am the wrong because i share my work and my fixes and we have all time 1 guy to say bad things for anyone work?

Yes, you totally are, as far as I'm concerned.

Expressing my opinion never caused problems in this section, and sometimes it even improved it along with the skills of the coders.

And if you share something publicly you will certainly receive good comments that you will enjoy, but you have to be ready for the "bad" critisism, as you like to call it.

i don't know if this code rly works,it is well right or w/e

i don't have the proper knowledge to say this

but the idea is one of the worse ever..instead of fixing that skill you just restrict more than 2-3 same class in a party?so no more than 3 archers px in a party?rofl