[Guide] How to take ADEN castle without breaking the doors.

BartzSale

• 2 months later...

clan beginers? dont think so, this was made by major clan in official server and my clan is doing it for years

is not bug its like going from the back door :P

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This command exists only on some LoLservers full custom..

are kidding man ? this is on official server lol ... but it dosent work like that ... you need to have castle ... all members are going to castle and clicking on npc "go to leader" but leader first have to create teleport gate by his crown ...

• 1 month later...

I will repeat again cause some ppl cant read on cant understand.

U dont use any command from lol servers as someone said. U use summon skill, so you HAVE to be summoner or WC 78-84, and clan leader so u can rent wyvern from fortress and fly to aden.

From the castle u will see some corridors ("roads") that lead to the outer walls of the castle. Those corridors have towers at their bottom. Land on one of them (deep down far away from the castle). These towers are far from the castle so they ARE NOT in siege zone. You summon members and follow the corridors and u will be in throne room.

And for those who said is good for clan beginners, try attack aden which has x5 guards with begginer clan u die 2 hits from guards. This "back" door way just saves time while the rest 10 attacking clans kill each other / break doors, walls and kill guards.

Also i can't make for Goddard since only Aden has that corridors above castle.