What you say about L2OFF interlude.

What you say about an L2OFF Interlude 45x-50x rates , with custom gk only , and all the game normal as 1x, no custom like gm shop or other shits, only custom GK and 45-50x rates.To those who would like to spam this topic with: "omg another server or wtf" please don't bother to post here,i need your opinion cause i want to open a server like this those weeks.

I'm waiting your answers :)

even 25xp is a bit to much

15xp would be perfect :D

from 40-45 he thought of to 15x? come on

i suggest 30x xp 15x drop/spoil/q.

and as an extra u can put 5 subs to let players make their own buffers. and make blessed ench +15 with max +20 (just throwing ideas. havent even thought the side effects)

My opinion the network L2Aegis.com is the perfect sort of Interlude server, Me and my clan joning and good clans coming to like QuantiumBase etc

This is called advertising..

Anyway to be ontopic my opinion is if better u don't open a low-mid rate srv.

But if u really wanna open one, open a mid rate 35-50x with gk, buffer without 3rd class buffs and GM-shop till c-b grade.

What you say about an L2OFF Interlude 45x-50x rates , with custom gk only , and all the game normal as 1x, no custom like gm shop or other shits, only custom GK and 45-50x rates.To those who would like to spam this topic with: "omg another server or wtf" please don't bother to post here,i need your opinion cause i want to open a server like this those weeks.

I'm waiting your answers :)

i prefer to put only weapons shop with no sa and armors shop and misc shop then server will be awsome...