[Maxcheaters League] 3VS3 Tournament (Europe Server)

The maxcheater's lol community has grown up and it's time for a tournament, don't you think?

It will be a "League" type tournament that means nobody is going to kicked out from the 1st game. We will have 2 groups that everyone will play against and the 2 first of groups are going to move in the next stage, at "Playoffs".

If someone would like to help me on this just give me a message!

There isnt any fee. Post your InGame name here, or give me a pm. The detailed program is going to be announced after we have some registed people.

Registering Form:

Name:
Level:

Registered Members:

[1] Rozdex, 16, Greece

[2] Vaxil, 30, Greece

[3] rG1994, 30, Greece

[4] SeventhSky, 30, Greece

[5] ReveHell, 18, Greece

[6] Heart Brake Kid, 26, Greece

[7] SøNiC, 30, Greece

Registered Pre-Made Teams

[1]

xBoRk, 30, Greece

Vegilios, 30, Greece       

HeroinUse, 30, Greece

then shouldnt we apply with a ready team and not like : name/level/location? rofl

just give me a pm with your team and i will add you, rofl :D

and anyway, you should do the same thing for 3 people dude.

I dont think you will succeed , rozdex.

I? Its not something about me, lol.

I dont think you will succeed , rozdex. The fact  that some people are unconsious and make us wait 3 hours for them , and finally shit happens , will frustrate you.

Since now, there will be premade teams and its a league type tournament, we wont have these problems. If a team, CANT play at the given date, they will just lose and try their luck in the next match.

I? Its not something about me, lol.Since now, there will be premade teams and its a league type tournament, we wont have these problems. If a team, CANT play at the given date, they will just lose and try their luck in the next match.

what if some guys from a team said that they will play but eventually decide to play l2 instead of lol ?

plus the fact that no1 wants to play against me/pho/aecetia in the same team QQ

I do, lol, since you wont have any masteries or runes..

BUT, guys, lets stay in topic and keep out this type discussions. ds, give me your team details and im gonna add you.

what if some guys from a team said that they will play but eventually decide to play l2 instead of lol ?

they will just lose, no problem. We are going to have the first 2 team of each group, so why should we care for the last teams?