NCsoft: Great Changes Happening in Lineage II New Project

Trance

• 2 weeks later...

did u saw the summoner? that summons a lot of puma's..and the rogue that seems a ninja now.. this won't be anymore l2..

i love it moar than lol items they make now :D

this is lineage , who cares about 2 1 3 :P

i love it moar than lol items they make now :D

this is lineage , who cares about 2 1 3 :P

i like it too but this isn't anymore l2.. it's totally changed.. especially if with dagger u can be like a ninja and jump over the walls.. maybe i'll like it maybe not.. who knows

i like it too but this isn't anymore l2.. it's totally changed.. especially if with dagger u can be like a ninja and jump over the walls.. maybe i'll like it maybe not.. who knows

you really believe that on normal situations you will be able to jump from wall to wall ?

someone said that is part of a quest :P

and about changes i said, why to make an L3 when they can change L2 :P

ofc it will be a massive change but imo much better to keep the story line than making a new one :)

someone said that is part of a quest :P

and about changes i said, why to make an L3 when they can change L2 :P

ofc it will be a massive change but imo much better to keep the story line than making a new one :)

I said it , this moves are made only into Quests , none has seen moves that you can do only in situations like finishing moves etc in other games ;

example on God of War 3 you remove cyclops's eye , that doesn't mean you can remove every enemies's eyes. or on Resident Evil 4/5

it has some parts which are like cutscenes and you have to press

Δ / Ο / Χ to survive and do it fast

as we can see here

i was right , where are some parts like on this quest which lets you charge into the air.

Also the story isn't gonna change , it just continues. Shillien (The Goddess of Destruction) wanna take over the chaotic throne and the races merge to stop her. ain't gonna change anything from the story or smth , it will just continue. also it is good that finally after one billion updates l2 has done it is gonna mention us that L2 has Gods , cause if someone didn't read the mythology on the website he would not know.

and who is the boss in the end of the video? ;D a new rb to fight? :>

These 3 videos are about a quest , solo instance and i guess it is quest of low levels , makes you high lv - full gear and then you finish you get low again. Well this boss is Quest Solo Boss

something like elite but you can solo it

These 3 videos are about a quest , solo instance and i guess it is quest of low levels , makes you high lv - full gear and then you finish you get low again.

This type of quests seems very interesting..i'm looking on google for some more infos about l3.. hope i'll find something.

This type of quests seems very interesting..i'm looking on google for some more infos about l3.. hope i'll find something.

L3 don't exist meng

now they are focusing on L2 GoD / GW2 and B&S

also quests like these exist on Freya too (they are called Epic quests i think) but they were so cool like these ones

these are way better , more active n' alive.

btw

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=185300.msg1487483#msg1487483

L3 don't exist meng

now they are focusing on L2 GoD / GW2 and B&S

also quests like these exist on Freya too (they are called Epic quests i think) but they were so cool like these ones

these are way better , more active n' alive.

I didn't tried freya yet >.< i don't know if starting a low rate or a high rate pvp.. also i don't have a lot of time for a low rate.. so what do u say?